Should I be worried ?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So when my family lived in Ohio in 2006, we had a good friend of my dad who use to visit us often. The guy had issues going on with his wife , they eventually divorced and she moved to another state. But that's not the point of my story. This guy installed virus on our family computer and we always had to restart and remove the ography he used to view. It will just pop up and he was viewing this when we were around. I started to get scared of him because he used to look at me a lot, I remember I was wearing. Singlet and he was looking at my neck. I was 8 and he was probably in his mid 30's. Now I think of it this man was a perv. Thank God he moved to another state but 4 years ago my dad had no credit in his phone so he asked me "Sam Sam can I use your phone to make a important call" I was like sure dad. What I didn't know was he was calling that perv , I found out cause that molester texted me on whatsup app " hello beautiful"after a week.

Did you guys think he was a child molester/perv?

What's scary is my dad is friends with him and Dosen't know this man is dirty man.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No he just seems like a huge perv. Since you were a fetus in 2006, you iz legal now. So he found it as opportunity to slide into DM'S.

Don't communicate with this nigga kkkk he is weirdo.

Unfortunately a lot of men are like this. Some will wait for a 3 year old girl silently and hit on her when shes around 16 etc this is why i would never trust any dude around my daughters or boys if Allah gives me some. Block this dude everywhere and dont over think it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I felt like I could have been a victim of him if I was kept alone with him, but thank ALlah that never happened.

Keep his text messages for evidence, and as far as responding to him, well that's up to you and how far you want to take it.

Do you think this man might have maybe abused someone else in the past? Or maybe he is just a weirdo of the non molesting type. Be careful either way.

OP and her (or his) random stories :salute:

So you were 8yrs old and that dude was watching in your house? Did you take a peak at his computer screen? Did you think it was some cartoon show?
And who makes cellphone calls from Ohio to Australia? Ahhhhh, too many holes in your story.

So you were 8yrs old and that dude was watching in your house? Did you take a peak at his computer screen? Did you think it was some cartoon show?
And who makes cellphone calls from Ohio to Australia? Ahhhhh, too many holes in your story.
giphy (93).gif

Leave soul alone warya

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

He moved to another state then. He now lives in Australia.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
He was definitely a pedophile, what do you drink and eat to look at an 8 year old that way bismillah, mental illness is on the rise :noneck:

Trending

Latest posts