Should I accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Silver

Already, you’re fam and my friend, let me know the day of your wedding to Jaamac Cadde, I will plead with admin to close Somalispot for 3 days in honour to your wedding. Kheeyr iyo caruur xoog badan.

Last edited:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Halimo have become scum of the lowest scum .the sad thing is no halimo is gonna give chance to jailed Farah.if you sane rational human being you will see life with adoon loving halimo is messy divorce prone.
If each side(halimo n Farah) were to be left to their devices farahs would procreate with white/Arab wives while the adoon worshipping dustyhalimo will be used as babydadies by the jrer .
#Farahexit2018

Ramen

🌸
Ok, let me start from the beginning. I used to go to hs with a guy, let's call him tyrone or ty for short. So ty was a typical mini thug, as you would expect. Me, I was the nerdy girl in high school. So one day, the two of us were partnered up for a class project in history class. Over the course of our partnership, I found the two of us growing closer and more kindred in spirit. But alas, I could have nothing to do with such a fellow and so I bid him a final bye on our presentation day, and we went our merry ways.

A year later, he was arrested for B&E.

I ran into him the other day, turns out he was released early for good behavior. He told me he was interested in marrying me and would convert.

I told him I would think about it. After a few weeks of texting me and getting no real answer I told him the truth: I liked him just fine but didn't want to become the subject of a 20 page thread on somalispot. He was confused so I showed him a few. Afterwards, he understood, he even promised me he would borrow 20k from the bank to give me for meher, as long as I promised to return the loan by the next friday so he wouldn't fall into debt.

He has a heart of gold yet, I know how judgemental the somali community can be. So should I accept? Thanks in advance
take the money and leave<3

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok, let me start from the beginning. I used to go to hs with a guy, let's call him tyrone or ty for short. So ty was a typical mini thug, as you would expect. Me, I was the nerdy girl in high school. So one day, the two of us were partnered up for a class project in history class. Over the course of our partnership, I found the two of us growing closer and more kindred in spirit. But alas, I could have nothing to do with such a fellow and so I bid him a final bye on our presentation day, and we went our merry ways.

A year later, he was arrested for B&E.

I ran into him the other day, turns out he was released early for good behavior. He told me he was interested in marrying me and would convert.

I told him I would think about it. After a few weeks of texting me and getting no real answer I told him the truth: I liked him just fine but didn't want to become the subject of a 20 page thread on somalispot. He was confused so I showed him a few. Afterwards, he understood, he even promised me he would borrow 20k from the bank to give me for meher, as long as I promised to return the loan by the next friday so he wouldn't fall into debt.

He has a heart of gold yet, I know how judgemental the somali community can be. So should I accept? Thanks in advance

BjSL1e4bRtiuLb6S8lkiyg.png
U & your Tyrone are banned from somali malls or gathering. Happy fufu day

Silver

Sxb, can we help Gooney, does Jaamac Cadde aka Tyrone has sisters, or female relatives that are into Farah? No worries if she is a single mum, or has never been married, let’s free brother Gooney from his hand. Ka duceeyso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts