Should I accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let me start from the beginning. I used to go to hs with a guy, let's call him tyrone or ty for short. So ty was a typical mini thug, as you would expect. Me, I was the nerdy girl in high school. So one day, the two of us were partnered up for a class project in history class. Over the course of our partnership, I found the two of us growing closer and more kindred in spirit. But alas, I could have nothing to do with such a fellow and so I bid him a final bye on our presentation day, and we went our merry ways.

A year later, he was arrested for B&E.

I ran into him the other day, turns out he was released early for good behavior. He told me he was interested in marrying me and would convert.

I told him I would think about it. After a few weeks of texting me and getting no real answer I told him the truth: I liked him just fine but didn't want to become the subject of a 20 page thread on somalispot. He was confused so I showed him a few. Afterwards, he understood, he even promised me he would borrow 20k from the bank to give me for meher, as long as I promised to return the loan by the next friday so he wouldn't fall into debt.

He has a heart of gold yet, I know how judgemental the somali community can be. So should I accept? Thanks in advance

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know if you're trolling to get a platinum thread but Xalimos marrying revert ex-cons is not a meme but a reality that needs to be checked.

Marrying death row inmates yet they say #XalimosAreWinning :gucciwhat:

BjSL1e4bRtiuLb6S8lkiyg.png

9095356-small-jpg.48046

Link: https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverto...years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.html

Last edited:
I don't know if you're trolling to get a platinum thread but Xalimos marrying revert ex-cons is not a meme but a reality that needs to be checked. This thread is an example.
The heart wants what the heart wants. I did not come here to be berated but to ask for advice from our wise

I told him I would think about it. After a few weeks of texting me and getting no real answer I told him the truth: I liked him just fine but didn't want to become the subject of a 20 page thread on somalispot. He was confused so I showed him a few. Afterwards, he understood, he even promised me he would borrow 20k from the bank to give me for meher, as long as I promised to return the loan by the next friday so he wouldn't fall into debt.
:drakelaugh:
Congratulations. A platinum thread of insults. Seedigeena nagu salaan and call him Jaamac Cadde from now on.
:russ:

How is an ex con who just came out from jail gonna borrow 20k from the bank lool. I know you trolling....but too many wholes in this story. People need to make effort when trolling

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Best part is i give you the money for show...once the family is gone give me the money back. She would better asking for sadex timir or tufaax. I think one of the other. Both seem to much for ty lol

Timir. :pachah1::dead:

as long as I promised to return the loan by the next friday so he wouldn't fall into debt.

:comeon: you can smell the B.s. from a mile away :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts