Should atheist be allowed to return to Somalia?

Should atheist be allowed to return to Somalia?

• Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharia never explicitly asks for someones head if they leave Islam, contemporary scholars today even find it absurd.

It was only in time of war, if a traitor left they were dealt with martial law. Now niggas wanna make Somalia into 1969 all over again without the development.

I'm sure a person can be put to death for being an atheist in Somalia.

Are you proud that Somalia is an intolerant hell hole? Muslims cry that head scarves are being banned in some Euro countries but would be OK with head chopping of Atheists in their motherland .

No. I don't agree. I think it's very extreme same as chopping hand if you steal.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Would it be safe for them though?? I don't think so. Better for them to stay in the West.

In my class in Gaalkacyo, the teacher (who was not muslim as it was a British school) asked who sincerely believed in the creation theory over evolution only 5 hands went up out of 25.

Islaaniimo is slowly dying in Somalia.

They are responsible for most of my liberal views and possibly my atheism.
Jimmy Dore is a funny guy

Jimmy Dore is a failed comedian and and lot of his views are beyond simplistic.

If you actually take TYT as a credible news source that is objective, then I feel sorry for you

Jimmy Dore is a failed comedian and and lot of his views are beyond simplistic.

If you actually take TYT as a credible news source that is objective, then I feel sorry for you
Tyt doesn't advertise itself as an objective news source. It's an opinion based news with heavy liberal and progressive leanings which I agree with

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Realistically you are more in danger of being called a dhaqanecelis than people finding out you are atheist.

I am yet to see a packed mosque in Somalia.

I have seen a lot of youths not attending the Friday prayer in Somalia. There place was considerably less religious than I thought it was. I wasn't too surprised though, given our history. It was not uncommon to here a geeljire that cannot pray. I remember a story my parents told of an elderly aunty asking her 10/11 year old nephew to teach her how to pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts