Should Apostasy be punished?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Religion should not be forced on someone and everyone has the right to follow what they want, it’s part of the test.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Do you think one who leaves Islam should be punished by law in an Islamic country? A lot of Muslims hold these views, they believe Apostasy is equivalent to treason in a Muslim state and requires the hadd punishment.

What’s your opinion on this?
No as that will not lead to improvement if you want people not ditch the faith try to reason with them after all nobody wakes up and decides to their faith and if they still wanna leave then let them better to go and find what suits you then to pretend.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have to ask how are the people whom threatened others with death and torture if they leave any better then those that actively wish people to leave islam any better.

Yes because apostasy unfortunately always lead to disgusting western culture being imported to us, Twerking is considered a human right for them, We must die for our cultural values and protect it both from wahabbi arabs and gay western liberals

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Do you think one who leaves Islam should be punished by law in an Islamic country? A lot of Muslims hold these views, they believe Apostasy is equivalent to treason in a Muslim state and requires the hadd punishment.

What’s your opinion on this?
If it's my kids i will personally punish if not I'll just let the person leave Islam they are the one whose going to deal with allah not me. :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts