Should African-Americans that are descendants of Slavery receive Reparations??

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Everyone is eating good beside A.A:mjlol:

history-of-reparation-payments-1-6-billion-or-japanese-1990-u-s-a-9436004 (1).png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Should the mandinke pay reperations to the ashanti for capturing them and enslaving them to europeans?
Since the Europeans were the last slave owners it’s up to them to compensate for the misery and inherited suffering the AA community has been subjugated to.

Since the Europeans were the last slave owners it’s up to them to compensate for the misery and inherited suffering the AA community has been subjugated to.
Should we somalis pay reparations to bantus? Should the fulani pay reparations to the nilo saharan descended slaves they emancipated 30 to 40 years ago? They had larger numbers then slaves america has had and a longer time as well

Would the U.K pay for it? 99.99% of slave owners in the U.S were of English and a few Scottish since that was the make up of the south. You don’t see AA with German or Polish last names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So many people owned slaves though. And so many were enslaved. So is everyone gonna pay or get paid? Even the Hebrews of Ancient Egypt's descendants will get these reparations? It's impossible.

No, it’s too late for that.

once emancipation happened, those slaves should have gotten reparations or at the very least the generation after(their kids should have gotten it)

it makes no sense to give out reparations 200 years later when nobody alive right not was affected or impacted by slavery.

2nd. How do you even distinguish who would get it today. Do mixed people get it? Do white people who had a black ancestor get it? It’s an absolute mess

No, it’s too late for that.

once emancipation happened, those slaves should have gotten reparations or at the very least the generation after(their kids should have gotten it)

it makes no sense to give out reparations 200 years later when nobody alive right not was affected or impacted by slavery.

2nd. How do you even distinguish who would get it today. Do mixed people get it? Do white people who had a black ancestor get it? It’s an absolute mess
Exactly. Can't have them I'm afraid.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Should we somalis pay reparations to bantus? Should the fulani pay reparations to the nilo saharan descended slaves they emancipated 30 to 40 years ago? They had larger numbers then slaves america has had and a longer time as well
The difference between somalis and whites is that we aren’t cucks. We don’t feed into liberal nonsense. Take advantage of the idiocy of white people while you can :lolbron:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
They might try to get you to psy for their reparations too seen you aren't black American. :kanyehmm:
So???
I am not black American, but that is justice and i support justice.
You are not white.
You are middle eastern if you are Syrian.
But if you are Afghani then you are Asian.
All foreigners should be grateful to Black American, for fighting for everybody.