Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You need to stop making fake posts about me
you said it was him im proving you they got the wrong gone

0wqPYio.gif

Let's not generalise now, not all police men are bad people some of them serve diligently without prejudice. They also have kids and families to go home to so stop supporting these horrific killings. RIP to the fallen heroes. #PrayforDallas #BlueLivesMatter

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Let's not generalise now, not all police men are bad people some of them serve diligently without prejudice. They also have kids and families to go home to so stop supporting these horrific killings. RIP to the fallen heroes. #PrayforDallas #BlueLivesMatter

#ALLLIVESMATTER

Not only cops!!!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Shut the f*ck up:mjlol:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
When these cadaan bootleg dude's get shoot and all the white supremacist justify it and Black lives matter March for them:damn: is like they forgot they're minority. :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Two SJW gurls. Naayadha stop this booty shaking
And you're a coon! A coon with no sense, an attention whoring coon, A coon that is unloved, a coon that is trying everything in his power to be a shock jock, you come off as a joke. Go home ROGER!

waraabe

Your superior
And you're a coon! A coon with no sense, an attention whoring coon, A coon that is unloved, a coon that is trying everything in his power to be a shock jock, you come off as a joke. Go home ROGER!

says the bih crying for niqab ban kkkkk no one can reach your coonimo

Status
Not open for further replies.