Short video on how NGO's are making us dependent & increasing poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I came across this video, reminded me of Mayo's book about dead aid.

I like how the OP found a perfect term for NGO's in Somali - Baahi Side

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
so true, they only come in with expired food when it is time to harvest and making local businesses not able to sell food.

Looks like the Geeljire's are finally beginning to understand the scams after almost a century of this which destroyed the entire Agricultural base of Africa causing millions to die through famine.

The pure evilness of the Europeans is unrivalled in history and knows no bounds, yet they are upheld today by many as the champions of virtue, human rights etc.

You have Geeljire's in the west like @Asma @VixR that always remind you about this, even adopting their satanic scientific materialist religion.

VixR

Veritas
Looks like the Geeljire's are finally beginning to understand the scams after almost a century of this which destroyed the entire Agricultural base of Africa causing millions to die through famine.

The pure evilness of the Europeans is unrivalled in history and knows no bounds, yet they are upheld today by many as the champions of virtue, human rights etc.

You have Geeljire's in the west like @Asma @VixR that always remind you about this, even adopting their satanic scientific materialist religion.

NGOs are non-governmental organizations. In the absence of strong government, they often run amuck, but for a few. They can be ineffective and even harmful when they don't know what they're doing, or how to do it properly in the context of the country they're operating in. And, btw, they've been long criticized by evil European reporting. To be most effective, they require oversight and overall control by a governing body, which in most cases is non-existent in the sphere of international aid since they're helping the populations of weakened govts.

The gist I get from the video is the NGO food is cheaper than the local crops? But are you suprised that's the case? I'm not.

It's simple really more somalis would die in the short term if ngo never came but it would be better for us in the long term as we would be forced to become self reliant.

2:216 :
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Cereal production has been low the past 6 years. Food security needs to be a top priority as well
gLntHTtl.jpg

NGOs are non-governmental organizations. In the absence of strong government, they often run amuck, but for a few. They can be ineffective and even harmful when they don't know what they're doing, or how to do it properly in the context of the country they're operating in. And, btw, they've been long criticized by evil European reporting. To be most effective, they require oversight and overall control by a governing body, which in most cases is non-existent in the sphere of international aid since they're helping the populations of weakened govts.

The gist I get from the video is the NGO food is cheaper than the local crops? But are you suprised that's the case? I'm not.
They know exactly what they're doing, let's not be naive :icon lol:. Some of the wealthiest ppl I met in Kenya worked in NGOs/UN sector.
I knew a Somali man who worked in this sector, and his entire tol would come lining up at his house asking for money/ job every morning.
The Africans working in this sector were only getting the crumbs (and we could see how lavish they were living), the Europeans at the head were getting the whole loaf.:eating:
We've seen red cross trying to raise money in the US, for the US, steal funds so what do you expect in Africa.
At the individual level there may be well intentioned ppl but there is a systemic problem with most NGOs.
I want to ask you, do you think NGOs in Africa are doing more good than harm or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending