• Average

Votes: 25 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
See we men don't care about how much money u make or what kind of job u have. We just want our females to be attractive.

I rather take a cute, 5'8, light skinned, in her early 20s over that average looking female doctor in her early 30s.

You are one confused Farah. Today one opinion tomorrow a next.

Good looking, educated, with nice paying job.

They're the women every dude wants to get with but can't unless they are in the top 10 of men or have money

:comeon: Men prize youth and beauty over achievement and tax bracket. Even being a funny woman isn't valued by them.:camby:

As if Xalimos are on the top of the list lol.

But you sound bitter because u can't get a 10%er

TooMacaan

VIP
I'm surprised more farahs aren't into short girls
72d7446cd54edf3f9ca40a95056a0a05--couple-goals-couple-pics.jpg
I agree, guys tend to fetishize short girls...some here are probably lying.

TooMacaan

VIP
People should stick to discussing height either in cm or in feet *AND inches* btw. I don't think we're all on the same page...:patrice:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
it depends on how tall the guy is. I'm 6ft. anything near my height 5'8-5'10 is perfect to me but I'm afraid during sex I'll have to put extra effort in to manhandling her to make her feel like a woman.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Im 5,11.5(182) so my ideal would be 5,6(168).I reckon a woman should be 5 inches shorter than a man.I wouldnt mind a 5,7-5,8 girl but if it gets above 5,9 :damedamn:,like wise i wouldnt mind a 5,5-5,4 girl but if it gets below 5,3 :damedamn::damn::damn::damn::damn:(incoming manlet offspring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts