Tall girls plus short guys are also cute

85aa3348a125ea41ecd78232906eaa95.jpg

really-tall-women-2_thumb.jpg
Are those trannys. Wtf

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The video is a male who is 5'3 and he shares with his hustle!
enjoy.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The laws of sexuality is sooooooooooo fantastic I just love it! Walaahi. Everyone should love themselves exactly how Allaah swt has created them. If u dont, u r blind.

psyche

To each their own
I have a question for all the guys here

When did you stop growing?

Currently in my teens and I want to know if I'll hit at least 6'4 (I'm 6'1)

halwa

✨🌙
Who lied to you! short girls are objectively inferior to tall es

At least I’m the supposedly normal height for my gender.

Look at yourself in the mirror, midget. You probably look like a copy version of Churchill himself too.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed it but short men are aggressive and temperamental. They also have an inferior complex. This perfectly describes Kodeen’s character.

Look at yourself in the mirror, midget. You probably look like a copy version of Churchill himself too.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed it but short men are aggressive and temperamental. They also have an inferior complex. This perfectly describes Kodeen’s character.

This SSpot forum has corrupted you abaayo :)

And you have the character of a light skin mildly overweight freshie

If you're over 17, unlikely. You'll be lucky to get 2 inches from 17-21

Isn’t it.

Hahaha :ftw9nwa:

I am a nice person but I find it hard to stay nice when I’m on this forum. These people ask for it. I need to go for some counselling.

You need counselling no problem:
Don't take every troll here serious, stay away from qabiil and politics and....eat some digir and laxoox cause at 5.4 you are really short (kaftan)

halwa

✨🌙
You need counselling no problem:
Don't take every troll here serious, stay away from qabiil and politics and....eat some digir and laxoox cause at 5.4 you are really short (kaftan)

I can’t help it. :ftw9nwa:

I’m not even into politics and qabiil. The qabiil one I got dragged into it. But I have to protect my people when nasty things are being said.

I will try my best.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

When i was 18 to 19 but still hope for growing more!
But don't worry, it'll technically stops at the age of 25. Since we are living older, we are also growing older! 25 is for Men and 18-19 for women!

I can’t help it. :ftw9nwa:

I’m not even into politics and qabiil. The qabiil one I got dragged into it. But I have to protect my people when nasty things are being said.

I will try my best.

"I’m not even into politics and qabiil" - Every Xaalimo, after karbaashing several tribes.

Naah just kidding you can keep your position as "Wasiirada Ghaashaandhiga Beesha Majeerten" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts