Short guys and dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn at 5’3, that’s a wrap. It’s practically over for you unless you get some greencard woman from a shithole country like Somalia.

I have nothing against short men, but as a 5’5 woman, if you’re shorter than me, than I just feel sorry for you.
:vo3yidw:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I respect short guys because it's hard for men and short guys.
They have to be EXTRA. Otherwise they are ignored by females.
They have to have a big D + money and some other extra things that women fancy.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Confident men are attractive and height isn't important if the person have other attractive qualities.

Damn at 5’3, that’s a wrap. It’s practically over for you unless you get some greencard woman from a shithole country like Somalia.

I have nothing against short men, but as a 5’5 woman, if you’re shorter than me, than I just feel sorry for you.
:vo3yidw:

What if he was a millionaire?

Nah, imma get my degree real soon so I’m good. I want a decently tall guy and he has to be cute. Even if a short man is good looking, my sons will curse me for the height that they got.
:idontlike:

Is it because you're worried about what he's packing?

Are you choosing dick over a British millionaire from London?

Is it because you're worried about what he's packing?

Are you choosing **** over a British millionaire from London?
If he ain’t shorter than me, I will definitely take a short guy with a bigger package over a tall guy with a smaller one. Screw my future sons. My happiness comes first.
:samwelcome:

If he ain’t shorter than me, I will definitely take a short guy with a bigger package over a tall guy with a smaller one. Screw my future sons. My happiness comes first.

California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy dukes
Bikinis on top

I am 5'4, but I always wear timbs. I'll even wear it inside for you. Girls swear I'm half geeljire, half horse

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
not all the women are the same, we attracted to different types of men

Women are attracted to the same things about men.
Money,
height,
and if he has a big penis.

All women. All of them. Maybe they like if he is from a certain country or if he listens to something that they like but it boils down to three things. Money Height and his D.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

My father is short, my mother too.
And i'm 5 foot 11. So it's cope what you are saying. Genetics don't work like this.
It's mainly the mother that gives the height to the sons.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
ebay-elevator-shoes3.jpg

halwa

✨🌙
Who’s shorter than Kevin Hart?

It all comes down to money for short men. If he has money, girls will flock to date/marry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending