Shooting your shot

Who should shoot their shot

• Men

• Both can

• Women (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't support interracial marriage but that was quite rude and I have to correct your ignorance.

Come to Canada and see for yourself how desired Somali men are. In fact, in Scandinavia you have pretty women bending their knee and proposing to Faraxs.

img_20200228_154742-jpg.96210

I mean you have white women, Middle eastern women, South Asian women, North African women and now even Hispanic women starting to worship Somali men. I've seen it countless times with my own eyes and Somali girls hate them especially the brown Muslim women for worshipping us. They're like Asian women that worship white men. Yes, Somali men are extremely desired and Somali women better appreciate their men for sticking with them or else they can go for prettier women that worship them and treat them better.
This opening line is funny as hell lmaoo :drakelaugh: I genuinely didn’t know any of that though I don’t live around Somalis and all I see is what’s on the internet tbh. The last sentence is weird though, if any abdi wants prettier women who’s stopping them? No ones sitting here begging :/

Reborn
Loool how did they do it and how did you react

ah so she wanted to speak to me in private in which I dismissed it by saying that I'm busy loooooooooooool.Other times include asking for my socials despite the fact I haven't said a single word.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Story of my life lol I’m tired
lol I actually did this couple times to some girls walle they really started to dislike me, especially in the library. But sometimes just other things go through our mind too.

but I wont look at a girl again unless I mean on talking to her. I learned my lesson last week lol.

Saw the girl at a party whom i saw once in library she was making angry stares so music loud and suddenly I see her girlfriend whos hotter I went to her girl and started feeling up on her breast and ass and all and kissing her. You know what happened next the girl who was angry started pushing me away from her kkkkkk.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What’s a good xalimo and what background are you talking about
From a respectable family. I Judge a xalimo on her parents, her friends and her akhlaaq.

Also you have to know their background whether they smoke,bun weed or drink alcohol or had boyfriends.

Those are dealbreakers

CaliTedesse

VIP
From a respectable family. I Judge a xalimo on her parents, her friends and her akhlaaq.

Also you have to know their background whether they smoke,bun weed or drink alcohol or had boyfriends.

Those are dealbreakers
Judging people by their parents or family is not always right approach one should mainly first judge the person themselves, friends i'd say yes, but what if the family is crazy and the girl is mashallah.. You never know, nothing is 1, 2, 3, especially in this day and age.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Judging people by their parents or family is not always right approach one should mainly first judge the person themselves, friends i'd say yes, but what if the family is crazy and the girl is mashallah.. You never know, nothing is 1, 2, 3, especially in this day and age.
Its a good point you made sxb. Its that I want to know what kind of house she grew up in esp because that would be her foundation of who she is

CaliTedesse

VIP
Midakle might I add many brothers on their Deen are very How do I say this, gesloten it means enclosed. So I always wondered since I see many Hijabis here say men should make first move. How they expect these guys to move on them. That's why most of these Somali dudes get arranged for marriage and a girl gets picked for them by family.

One time I was sitting on a bench in Wood Green infront of the McDonald’s when a random xalimo approached me, she told me she moved here recently from birmingham. We got on really well, I quit what I was doing and took her for coffee. In the following weeks we dated, and I started to like her, I started to think she might be the one. We went on many dates, and I bought her many things, like a winter jacket and a phone, as she said she was new and looking for a job. Eventually I realised she was a gold digging player. Since that day I haven’t trusted any girl that shoots her shot.

Since a kid, you will never know I like you. I expect the guy to shoot his shot but now that I'm older I've learned to shoot my shot in other discreet ways.

Care to explain what are the discreet ways a women would shoot her shot lol?

Cos I think I speak on behalf of all men that we do not notice these discreet signals even if you pointed them out lol

Lol I meant in real life not social media, i.e in social spaces like Uni, work, social gatherings, events weddings stuff like that
Some of them are real life. If she gets something for you, or compliments you. I don't know any other ways tbh. If I do more than that I have no dignity.