Shooting your shot

Who should shoot their shot

• Men

• Both can

• Women (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should men always be the ones to shoot their shot?

Men online talk about how they like when a woman shoots their shot, is this a lie?

As a woman I’d die before I shoot my shot, mostly because I feel like if a man is interested in me, he’d shoot his shot first. Is it wrong to assume that? Why are some men scared to shoot their shot?

Has any girl on here shot their shot with a man?
You are hypocrite
Why is also woman afraid to shoot first if she is interested in him and love him
Why wouldnt you do It!
Or just hypocrite :ulyin:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It depends on who it is. Its better for the guy to shoot his shot but there is nothing wrong with a good xalimo to shoot her shot as long as you know her background :hillarybiz:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I think women should that do too. Men are actually misakeen. They face many rejections in their lives. So it’s not weird that men are insecure. So even if they are attracted to someone would they sometimes not go for it.

Umm kulthum the wife of our prophet pbuh proposed a marriage to our prophet. Plus there are more women than men these days. But i personally think it’s awkward :wow1:
I would be too shy to do that:silanyolaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Should men always be the ones to shoot their shot?

Men online talk about how they like when a woman shoots their shot, is this a lie?

As a woman I’d die before I shoot my shot, mostly because I feel like if a man is interested in me, he’d shoot his shot first. Is it wrong to assume that? Why are some men scared to shoot their shot?

Has any girl on here shot their shot with a man?
I have a feeling you liked this dude he was looking at you too but didn't go for it for whatever reason and now you're frustrated kkkkkkkk

Trending