Shocking video of Oromo Liberation Front (OLF) drinking camel blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but @MARAQ DIGAAG claims that Issa used to cut the testicles of their enemies and I'm trying to tell him that this was only practised by Oromos. This shocking practise was even documented by Somali scholars from Zeila during the medieval period when the Oromos where raiding Adal Sultanate at their weaken state.
I was wrong. There is no evidence of Somalis ever practising it. Oddly, the Rendille practised it and the Nilotes the Samburu did not , which suggests they either got it from Oromo or it was part of pre-Islamic Somali culture.

VIP
I was wrong. There is no evidence of Somalis ever practising it. Oddly, the Rendille practised it and the Nilotes the Samburu did not , which suggests they either got it from Oromo or it was part of pre-Islamic Somali culture.

You think this is enough, abahaawase? This is defamation of character and it won't go unpunished. Why the f*ck would u pick us?

Wallahi im sick of you nigggers nacala waxa idin dhaley wasee

Think about it. Somali's have been devout Muslims for centuries. Wouldn't this practise be unislamic? The pagan Oromo's had no humanity which is why they practised it.

Our ancestors were also once pagan without naxariis. It is defintely an ancient pre Islamic practise.

Also @Kingcobra. Relax with the cay sxb
Dhiig kar baad isku ridaysaa :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts