shocking stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting pretty bad because Somali men have started to have a taste for habash prostitutes/women. Not only that they infect their 2 or three wives and children. So it's spreading like wildfire. It being HIV/AIDS.
Just searched it up, 0.55% incident rate, that's high compared to other conservatives muslamic countries.Reckless fobs need some education/contraception , at this rate we're going to level with the South Africans.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's getting pretty bad because Somali men have started to have a taste for habash prostitutes/women. Not only that they infect their 2 or three wives and children. So it's spreading like wildfire. It being HIV/AIDS.

Sexual restraint ought to be taught. Even Reer DJ gave up on Xabeshi maids. :nahgirl:

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Just searched it up, 0.55% incident rate. Reckless fobs need some education/contraception , at this rate we're going to level with the South Africans.

No polygamy HAS to go. It's scary that a man will be able to infect so many women at once. Most wives wont get tested so often times they disease progresses and children are born with it.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:comeon: FAKE NEWS! where do you meet habash slores?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sexual resistant ought to be taught. Even Reer DJ gave up on Xabeshi maids. :nahgirl:

For Somali men? Tbh they're outta control nowadays. :oh6b81q: It's scary.

Back in the day it was pretty rare for Somalis men to divorce and remarry, one of my grandfathers was chewed out for divorcing a wife and getting remarried once.

Now that's baby food. o_O

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:comeon: FAKE NEWS! where do you meet habash slores?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm speaking about Africa. Not the west. Somalia/somaliland is crawling with them, and if you didn't know Somali men have made it a habit to commit adultery with the help.

Yeah Somali women do not exactly have the leverage to demand medical tests when they can barely get their mehr. And even if they did how would that safe guard them from their husband who strays?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For Somali men? Tbh they're outta control nowadays. :oh6b81q: It's scary.

Back in the day it was pretty rare for Somalis men to divorce and remarry, one of my grandfathers was chewed out for divorcing a wife and getting remarried once.

Now that's baby food. o_O

The byproduct(s) are the likes of @El padrone types being released from a conveyor belt.

No polygamy HAS to go. It's scary that a man will be able to infect so many women at once. Most wives wont get tested so often times they disease progresses and children are born with it.
Agreed, in the study it mentioned that hiv transmission pathway will likely follow that of the hsv transmission which is scary (hsv is actually really common globally) . Somali dhaqan is definitely changing though,saw so many skinny jean wearing fags in hargeisa when I last went there which is positive, so I'm hopeful that we will soon eradicate stupid traditions.

El padrone

I'm speaking about Africa. Not the west. Somalia/somaliland is crawling with them, and if you didn't know Somali men have made it a habit to commit adultery with the help.

Yeah Somali women do not exactly have the leverage to demand medical tests when they can barely get their mehr. And even if they did how would that safe guard them from their husband who strays?
You forgot im the only fob resident here. actually we have the lowest infection rate in africa. less than 0.5 pct and less than 30,000 ppl livin with the disease.

subxaanaka yaa cadiim! maxaad inoo ceebeynaysaa?

theres no habash slores in somali cities. they are on border towns. and no they dont work as housemaids. somalis avoid them like a plague.

I dont know what kind of married men you have seen. single men are more likely to pound a poon illegaly than a married man. :comeon:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Agreed, in the study it mentioned that hiv transmission pathway will likely follow that of the hsv transmission which is scary (hsv is actually really common globally) . Somali dhaqan is definitely changing though,saw so many skinny jean wearing fags in hargeisa when I last went there which is positive, so I'm hopeful that we will soon eradicate stupid traditions.

Maybe I hope so but there have been videos of a Somali men getting married to two and three women at the same time. Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose.

Mainly what saved us from being Ethiopia or Kenya like HIV status was Islam and our xenophobia. But I think with ethiopianisation ( k I know not a real word) and westernization (in the wrong manner) I think there is a risk for it to get outta control in major cities. But maybe I'm wrong.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You forgot im the only fob resident here. actually we have the lowest infection rate in africa. less than 0.5 pct and less than 30,000 ppl livin with the disease.

subxaanaka yaa cadiim! maxaad inoo ceebeynaysaa?

theres no habash slores in somali cities. they are on border towns. and no they dont work as housemaids. somalis avoid them like a plague.

I dont know what kind of married men you have seen. single men are more likely to pound a poon illegaly than a married man. :comeon:

Wallahi billahi the stories I'm telling you are factual. It's not an epidemic yet but we need to fix up! Yes Somalia/somaliland has a very low rate for now. But the has society is degraded and that makes us vulnerable.

El padrone

Wallahi billahi the stories I'm telling you are factual. It's not an epidemic yet but we need to fix up! Yes Somalia/somaliland has a very low rate for now. But the has society is degraded and that makes us vulnerable.
the world is going to shit anyway. theres nothin yo salvage from somalis as a whole. maybe its better to focus keepin us from eatin each other lol.

but you are right the westernization is aready in full swing. debauchery is almost semi halal. and theres some ngos advocating sexual rights :diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts