Shocking!! Farhiya Fiska Married a Scrawny skin bleaching teeth-rotten Khat-Eating 19 year old!!

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Its halal and let her live her life, her voice alone is ageless

I agree.
The groom is also a composer and was big on qarami circles from a very young age. Looks like Farhiya love language is words of affirmation (same as mine) and homeboy delivered

Mashallah:pachah1:

I agree.
The groom is also a composer and was big on qarami circles from a very young age. Looks like Farhiya love language is words of affirmation (same as mine) and homeboy delivered

Mashallah:pachah1:
His dad(AUN) was a composer, I don't think he is.
Farhiyo niyad jab ayaa iga muuqdo. I think she loved Bashir Hanuuniye(her first) too much.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
His dad(AUN) was a composer, I don't think he is.
Farhiyo niyad jab ayaa iga muuqdo. I think she loved Bashir Hanuuniye(her first) too much.

I see she also sang a masterpiece for Bashir and he did her wrong. Habo should stop being a hopeless romantic at this point. Imagine if this likkle dude disappoints her?

Ilahey niyad jabka haka caafiyo. Surely, people have different ways they cope with life trials 🙏

Someone in the comments section said, FF is revenging for all the teenage girls that were taken advantage of by qurbo joog odeyaal kkk..

For those who don't know her, she gave us the Naag Nool Anthem back in 2015
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With respect to the 2015's "Wadada ku qul-qul" song, my understanding is she was rejecting Ilkacase's moves towards her. But this time she married a Somali guy, albeit his age much younger than her. She is in her late 30s or early 40s, and he is in early 20s. But the at the end this is halal marriage, and there was really no revenge involved.