Shocking!! Farhiya Fiska Married a Scrawny skin bleaching teeth-rotten Khat-Eating 19 year old!!

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

Someone in the comments section said, FF is revenging for all the teenage girls that were taken advantage of by qurbo joog odeyaal kkk..

For those who don't know her, she gave us the Naag Nool Anthem back in 2015
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Let's discuss how middle aged fob men and women are cradle robbing our youth in Somalia instead of giving and helping rebuild the country..

Mad Season 1 GIF by The Good Place

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let's discuss how middle aged fob men and women cradle robbing our youth in Somalia instead of giving them hope and helping rebuilt the country..

Mad Season 1 GIF by The Good Place

I think this is a good trend walaahi. Skinny, impoverish mama's boy Farah meeting the call of agony & loneliness of Older overweight, sexually dry but rich Xalimos from diaspora. Match made in Snapchat. That's kinda poetic in a sense, i am just fearing at that age-- i hope the babies don't turn out to be Autistic or Other undocumented syndrome. But......

1660158251653.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to think she was lesbian so this is a surprise

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I do apologize. :(

I have infected u of the disease of suspecting everybody to be either gay or lesbian :(

I know for a fact he is not a tuulo boy this happens in reer magaal communties alot did y'all know reer magaal shuukansi at the mosque can you believe it

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Trending

Latest posts