Shit The Incels Maybe Right, Is This The Fute Of Dating Women In The West ?

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
One single feature can make a face look off balanced and can decrease attractiveness levels. Example, someone with a head that is seen as too large, might be perceived as unattractive or an overly large and hooked nose ect.

At the end of the day, it is a mark of insecurity to police what people are attracted to. It’s personal and what people choose and nothing to do with you.

As long as people aren’t being disrespectful, then it is fine. Examples.

I prefer taller men-respectful.

I think short men are ugly, tall men are better-disrespectful.

As long as people aren’t being put down for not fitting into their personal preference then it is fine. What isn’t acceptable is when people that don’t met those requirements are belittled and insulted. That is unacceptable.
As i said before; there are countless spouses with a partner with a weird single physical thing, but they tolerate it because they are in love with the whole person. People are free to choose who they want, it is not my place to define what is attractive as it is very complex and subjective.

What I have a problem with is a women who draws the line at above six feet even if that man has other weird things, because there is no perfect 6 feet man. Will she tolerate a 5'11 guy who has almost the exact physical characteristics as a 6'1 guy? Difference here is an inch but on the opposite side of her made up cut-off. Is it really logical to defend an arbitrary height requirement?

On which criteria is an arbitrary miniscule height requirement the definer of dateable?

What I have a problem with is a women who draws the line at above six feet even if that man has other weird things, because there is no perfect 6 feet man. Will she tolerate a 5'11 guy who has almost the exact physical characteristics as a 6'1 guy? Difference here is an inch but on the opposite side of her made up cut-off. Is it really logical to defend an arbitrary height requirement?

On which criteria is an arbitrary miniscule height requirement the definer of dateable?
Because she isn't attracted to anyone below 6 foot, its simple

Liban89

Because she isn't attracted to anyone below 6 foot, its simple
Ok.... I dare you; mark the difference between an equally attractive 5'11 and 6' feet men? The human eye cannot tell the difference between them unless they tell you?

As i said before; there are countless spouses with a partner with a weird single physical thing, but they tolerate it because they are in love with the whole person. People are free to choose who they want, it is not my place to define what is attractive as it is very complex and subjective.

6ft is a status symbol more than it is a strict height requirement, that’s why you see guys lie and exaggerate their height by a few inches since the shallow girls can’t really tell the difference in person.

they’re choosing 6ft men almost akin to how you’d shop for designer brands, to them it doesn’t matter if it looks and feels the same it has to be exactly what they’re going for.

Ok.... I dare you; mark the difference between an equally attractive 5'11 and 6' feet men? The human eye cannot tell the difference between them unless they tell you?
Also most girls don;t ask for 6 ft soecificly, they just use it as a vague test of height, most just say they want a man taller than them and 6ft as a frame of reference.

Liban89

Also most girls don;t ask for 6 ft soecificly, they just use it as a vague test of height, most just say they want a man taller than them and 6ft as a frame of reference.
lol .. you must be studied by visual acuity researchers with that impeccable perception of yours , average height of women in the US is 5'4 so any man above 5'10 is tall for them yet many of them are not interested in anyone under the "magical" 6.0'. Let's admit it is a shallow social media driven absurdity.

World

VIP

as a guy who is 6’1, i get told i am 6’3.

i think girls think that guys that are 5’9-5’10 are 6 ft. they can’t tell unless they’re really tall themselves.

lol .. you must be studied by visual acuity researchers with that impeccable perception of yours , average height of women in the US is 5'4 so any man above 5'10 is tall for them yet many of them are not interested in anyone under the "magical" 6.0'. Let's admit it is a shallow social media driven absurdity.
Umm thats all a lie, women in real life just want a man of there requirements, as I have said if you are tall enough for her the exact measurement of ur height doesn't matter, the number is a frame of reference

You can defintely tell the difference
Lmao are you a shorty? nobody can eyeball the difference between a 6"0 & 5'11 nigga in person. A 5'11 manlet can easily larp as a 6'0 omega chad & 5'1 Samantha wouldn't tell the difference with her hobbit ass.

Screenshot_20230119-163555_Chrome.jpg

This how you moving

Zz6Zw1o.jpg

:drakekidding: :mjlol:

if u have an attentive eye u can easily tell
You're just arguing to argue. If 5'11 manlet had an afro & 6'0 omega chad had flowering curls the manlet would appear the same height or even more tall to most people. People are a lot dumber then you give them credit for

You're just arguing to argue. If 5'11 manlet had an afro & 6'0 omega chad had flowering curls the manlet would appear the same height or even more tall to most people. People are a lot dumber then you give them credit for
Ok look at my previous post I explain what most girls mean when they say they want a 6ft guy

No wonder why Andrew Tate is a global icon :mindblown:
This is a Gen Z problem. All the boomer milenials arguing in the threads don't understand cause their generation is more sane lmao. The height shit is minor since most niggas lie about theirs lakiin the shit about them wanting toxic boys is 100% facts. These girls enjoy assholes. Just last week had a friend talk to me about how she misses her ex who would call her a b*tch wh*re everyday & at the same time complaining about a date she had with a nigga who was complementing her calling her beautiful & shit. 😂 even in my own experince the most girls I've pulled is when I was an asshole to them instead of being kind. Only once did being nice ever work 🤷🏿‍♂️ well actually even that's debatable cause I got cheated on by the girl I was being nice to :mjlol:

Last edited: