Shit, I didn't know Minnesota is where all the Oromos go too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Do Oromos just go to where the Somalis are tf :wtf:

Anyways,

Dil_eFBW0AE2b1O.jpg:small
The mayor of Minneapolis is some tough guy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Shaabel is tiger if I remember it correctly.
How is that possible when the nearest tigers to Somalia are all the way in India?
:ileycry:
I know there were Somalis who travelled there but why name a river after a mystical creature you saw halfway around the world?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oromos are good peeps, they mostly keep to themselves and are very welcoming. They are our closest relatives. Go out and meet people instead of making assumption :)

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Fang

Lots of Somalis and Oromo marriages in Melbourne, Australia. They seem to be a quieter, hardworking with less gangs, alcohol, and drug problems. Most importantly, more Oromo families have an active father.
Bro you're evil

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
How is that possible when the nearest tigers to Somalia are all the way in India?
I know there were Somalis who travelled there but why name a river after a mystical creature you saw halfway around the world?
Shabeel = cheetah
hariimacad = leopard

Somalis back home confuse tigers with leopards or cheetahs when they see a picture of a tiger.

I had a classmate for years I thought was Somali. Spoke our language and everything till I went over her house. I was so confused lmao
Lol. I knew this Ethiopian lady who spoke fluent Somali. I was so confused about wtf she was until I found out years later that she was Oromo.

I have also even seen this Afar lady who speaks fluent Somali. It's a bit weird lol.

They only live in Asia.
Tiger_map.jpg
I've been told there are tigers in the baadiyo before though :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending