Shit, I didn't know Minnesota is where all the Oromos go too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang

Not here in Australia. You will only hear south Sudanese and Somali gangs and never Oromo, Trigrinyan, Eritrean or Amharic gangs. They are very law abiding citizens.
In the us only few Somali are in gangs, if they continue that life they are likely to die early or face prison for some time. Only fly 13 act like gangsters

I find them annoying. At least with Habeshas they have their own distinct culture. Hell even the Afar have their own identity.

Oromos beg Somali identity, like why do they all know our language? It’s only recently they started claiming their ethnicity Lol. They steal our culture too, some girl was saying on twitter that guntiino is their daqaan too

:mjlol:

I find them annoying. At least with Habeshas they have their own distinct culture. Hell even the Afar have their own identity.

Oromos beg Somali identity, like why do they all know our language? It’s only recently they started claiming their ethnicity Lol. They steal our culture too, some girl was saying on twitter that guntiino is their daqaan too

Lol are u serious now? Do Oromos understand AND speak our language?? :damn::damn: wtf

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Lol are u serious now? Do Oromos understand AND speak our language?? :damn::damn: wtf

Oromo assimilated loads of Somalis. If they are Muslim and they speak our language in anyway, they are Oromized Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending