Shit, I didn't know Minnesota is where all the Oromos go too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol. I knew this Ethiopian lady who spoke fluent Somali. I was so confused about wtf she was until I found out years later that she was Oromo.

I have also even seen this Afar lady who speaks fluent Somali. It's a bit weird lol.

I've been told there are tigers in the baadiyo before though :cosbyhmm:
Yes there must have been and they probably swam and lived by shabelle river and got the name

I find them annoying. At least with Habeshas they have their own distinct culture. Hell even the Afar have their own identity.

Oromos beg Somali identity, like why do they all know our language? It’s only recently they started claiming their ethnicity Lol. They steal our culture too, some girl was saying on twitter that guntiino is their daqaan too

:mjlol:
I see your comments everywhere so im gonna respond to you. The reason is because we are mixed race we oromo are mixed with habesha somali and even omotics so we feel connected to everyone we dont feel the need to stick to one thing because we are from all parts of East Africa our ancestors married out so much that even genetically we dont even have pure oromo blood so it makes no sense to hate oromo if you do... some of us have some somali in us anyway. Oh and by the way the guntino thing I see it used by Oromo because some of us live close by to Somali people so we share customs its not like we randomly just go and pick an outfit.... We literally live right next to you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending