Shirweynaha Reer Muqdisho

Are hg playing both sides ? I’m confused cause my dads friend is hg man and he said he supports farmaajo lol
HG are farmaajo supporters. The mps you see here are damuljadid who work for HSM and want to be given positions. He hand-picked them. Look at the videos i posted, those two guys are the real power behind HG. As you can also see there were no HG ugasses, I don't know if there was even an abgaal ugaas. There was this murusade guys who claims to be Hawiye spokesman he used to be N&N before kheyre was sacked.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

The gabay at 1:28 onwards was insane. Did he really say Abgaal goor midiyo calool ku ambato aye guluf maqiiqaan :drakelaugh:a dig to say they only wake up when the fire reaches them, if there is one good thing about Hawiye shir waxba la iskuma reebo every laf catches it, kaftan amaan iyo gubaabin waa loogu daraa

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
QoorQoor and Rooble represent HG as much as the Foreign Minister represents MJs and Puntland. :ftw9nwa:
Qoorqoor represents Galmudug state while Rooble is Prime minister and represents all Somalis, get real man, only clan elders really represent the clan, failed politicians always run back to the clan to make threats when they don't get their way.

Are hg playing both sides ? I’m confused cause my dads friend is hg man and he said he supports farmaajo lol
No, most Hawiyes support Farmaajo in reality. The only ones who dont are people who didn't get jobs and posts by his government but were under HSM. Go through the names, including HSM and SS.

So its only politicians looking to fill their pockets and everyone knows it.

Thats why they cant convince 30 people for a protest in Mogadishu :ftw9nwa:

HG are farmaajo supporters. The mps you see here are damuljadid who work for HSM and want to be given positions. He hand-picked them. Look at the videos i posted, those two guys are the real power behind HG. As you can also see there were no HG ugasses, I don't know if there was even an abgaal ugaas. There was this murusade guys who claims to be Hawiye spokesman he used to be N&N before kheyre was sacked.
Exactly. They are just after posts and $$ and everyone knows it.

No one cares about them.

@codewebsduh hypothetical question but IF Farmajo was removed against his will and he was replaced by a HAG from the opposition eg Sheikh Sharif would you give up on supporting Somali unity and support the independence of Somaliland

@codewebsduh hypothetical question but IF Farmajo was removed against his will and he was replaced by a HAG from the opposition eg Sheikh Sharif would you give up on supporting Somali unity and support the independence of Somaliland
I would support Puntland and attempt to form a hidden secular mini state in Sanaag. Filling it with hundreds of thousands of diaspora atheists and banning muslims from the utopia built on scientific ideals.

:mjlol:

Typical dameer Low IQ baa tahay, I gave you an breathing space because of Ramadan and you ask for more karbaash, wasn't the last heavy karbaash I gave you enough?

Nigga I made you submit last time!

P,s naaya jooji khamrada aad cabeysid waa bil Ramadan, so stop the insults!

1-Farmaajo attacked your ceyr wadaads in dhusa.
2- He attacked Bariire, attacked Cabdiqyebdiid and troops got into his naked wife.
3- Killed all of Shakur soldiers and burried them with their clothes.
4- Siyad Bare was abusing you for 21 years while Abgaal was the vice president and when Abgaal lost the position Siyad Bare did not last one year. I don't blame you, you are happy and supportive because he gave you, your first prime minister post 😂, wallah masakiin.

Abgaal politically, and economical is at the highest in Somalia.