DEVELOPING NEWS Shirweynaha Reer Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP
Will it still be an HAG shir if HG ain't in it ,lol nobody attended it:mjlol:

This is an abgaal shir, Period!
Carry on please expose ya self some more.

Plus mps and galmudug ministers and mps in attendance. More clips to follow

@kees70 Why you delete all your posts in here? You put it all out there this time sheegotada aa tahay was

Last edited:
Carry on please expose ya self some more.

Plus mps and galmudug ministers and mps in attendance. More clips to follow

@kees70 Why you delete all your posts in here? You put it all out there this time sheegotada aa tahay was
:mjlol:

Typical dameer Low IQ baa tahay, I gave you an breathing space because of Ramadan and you ask for more karbaash, wasn't the last heavy karbaash I gave you enough?

Nigga I made you submit last time!

P,s naaya jooji khamrada aad cabeysid waa bil Ramadan, so stop the insults!

Last edited:
HG is not there loool.

It's empty conference kkkk :dead:

Mogadishu is now heavily split between South and North faction both vying for Presidency, we HG are not gonna fight nor attend an abgaal shir where they become president.

Let every man fight it's battle alone and strongest wins!

It's empty conference kkkk :dead:

Mogadishu is now heavily split between South and North faction both vying for Presidency, we HG are not gonna fight nor attend an abgaal shir where they become president.

Let every man fight it's battle alone and strongest wins!

Qoor Qoor iyo Guudlaawe xitaa ma joogin maxaa ku dhacay ? Dhibaatadu waxa waaye Sacad HG oo heysta raysulwasaare iyo Abgaal Dau´ud oo Cumar Filish u taliyo oo ogoleyn in Farmaajo la taabto. Ceyr waa dhexdhexaad oo labada dhinacba wey ku jiraan, Salebaan iyo Abgaal intiisa kale waa la mid. Murusade Farmaajo iyagaa seediyaal u ah oo Villadii ka dhamaan la. Shiikhaal waa cida Fahad Yasiin oo wiilkoodey difaacayaa. Xawaadle, Gaaljecel iyo Duduble baddaasba ma hayaan oo waxkale ayey ku mashquulsanyihiin.

Marka suaashu waxa waaye yaa Farmaajo la dagaalamaya ileen Hawiye wuu kala qeybsanyahay ?

Qoor Qoor iyo Guudlaawe xitaa ma joogin maxaa ku dhacay ? Dhibaatadu waxa waaye Sacad HG oo heysta raysulwasaare iyo Abgaal Dau´ud oo Cumar Filish u taliyo oo ogoleyn in Farmaajo la taabto. Ceyr waa dhexdhexaad oo labada dhinacba wey ku jiraan, Salebaan iyo Abgaal intiisa kale waa la mid. Murusade Farmaajo iyagaa seediyaal u ah oo Villadii ka dhamaan la. Shiikhaal waa cida Fahad Yasiin oo wiilkoodey difaacayaa. Xawaadle, Gaaljecel iyo Duduble baddaasba ma hayaan oo waxkale ayey ku mashquulsanyihiin.

Marka suaashu waxa waaye yaa Farmaajo la dagaalamaya ileen Hawiye wuu kala qeybsanyahay ?

And also brother the real problem is that you have folks in Kaaran like Thumma walahi Shariif and Koronto who wish for war and death in HG deegaans of South mogadishu, they call for war in our deegaan while enjoying lives peacefully in their deegaan Kaaran.

All their hype and empty threats is what put us in this situation.

HG will not fight for anyone but for their own

And also brother the real problem is that you have folks in Kaaran like Thumma walahi Shariif and Koronto who wish for war and death in HG deegaans of South mogadishu, they call for war in our deegaan while enjoying lives in their deegaan Kaaran.

All their hype and empty threats is what put us in this situation.

Waa run horta Abgaal ilaa iyo hadda markey wax dhacaan wey dhuuntaan. Xitaa mudahaaradkii 19 febraayo ma eysan ka qeybgalin. Oo xitaa Kaaraan iyo Yaaqshiid lagama mudaaharaadin. Laakiin dhibaatada uguweyn waa kala qebsiga oo kajira beesha Hawiye dhexdeeda. Marka dagaal lama qaadi karo hadii aad kala qeybsantahay ima waa inaad cidaadi xitaa dishaa oo aad la dagaashaa. Umana maleynaayo tusaale ahaan inuu Sacad HG ogolyahay in rw Rooble wax loogeysto ima la weeraro.

@kees70 who do you want to win the presidential election whenever it happens
Farmaajo is gonna leave no doubt, but I want the winner post Farmaajo to be those who fought with their own xaniinyo/balls and not empty threats like those Shariif iyo HSM who want HG to fight for them so they can claim presidency, nah fock them!

Waa run horta Abgaal ilaa iyo hadda markey wax dhacaan wey dhuuntaan. Xitaa mudahaaradkii 19 febraayo ma eysan ka qeybgalin. Oo xitaa Kaaraan iyo Yaaqshiid lagama mudaaharaadin. Laakiin dhibaatada uguweyn waa kala qebsiga oo kajira beesha Hawiye dhexdeeda. Marka dagaal lama qaadi karo hadii aad kala qeybsantahay ima waa inaad cidaadi xitaa dishaa oo aad la dagaashaa. Umana maleynaayo tusaale ahaan inuu Sacad HG ogolyahay in rw Rooble wax loogeysto ima la weeraro.

Well said brother, HG are woke today, let every man fight for themselves, HG lives for HGs only:nvjpqts:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am waiting for the day Gen Sadaaq Joon and his troops in Shiirkoole Officiaale expand their territory. HG Saleebaan is powerful enough to fight.

People really fighting in neighbourhoods then wondering why certain parts of Mogadishu are less developed.

Focus on development!

Farmaajo is gonna leave no doubt, but I want the winner post Farmaajo to be those who fought with their own xaniinyo/balls and not empty threats like those Shariif iyo HSM who want HG to fight for them so they can claim presidency, nah fock them!

Great point, is there any HG politician that impresses you? I'm sure you won't say CCW lmao

@kees70 wallahi you're the most shameless sheegato - you're the same nigga that said habar gidir will happily wipe failmaajo ass for xyz and some idiots here are still taking your serious.

Let me be Frank with you all - @kees70 is a bonafide doofar b0on mx, there is no abgaal vs hg, and there is no north vs south in mogadishu - thats b0on mx wet dream ATM - but the reality is HAWIYE are 100% united against the extension and against failmaajo.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Interesting. I always wondered if the former presidents are popular among the masses in Muqdisho incase Farmaajo really pulls through with the 1p1v.

Trending

Latest posts