Shirka Gedo iyo Barre Hiiraale oo wajahan Gedo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
68758159_543271533077867_4417424200952709120_n.jpg

Barre Hiiraale has just arrived in Garboharrey and the elections will start in Gedo. We shall elect him.

Geesiga Barre always appears in the right time :fittytousand::salute::salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope not, we do not need the return of people who bring back bad memories. Somalia is moving forward to a new era. We already have a headache in JL with so many conflicting groups, we certainly don't need more :)

Warya if you are not doqondiid then.Your candidacy has been rejected.
Lool I’m sure it’s a parody. The presidency is reserved for the laandheers madoobe, xidig, hiirale. May the best man win :denzelnigga: just don’t bring foreigners into this, especially our arch rivals ethopia and Kenya :cosbyhmm:

TekNiKo

VIP
I hope not, we do not need the return of people who bring back bad memories. Somalia is moving forward to a new era. We already have a headache in JL with so many conflicting groups, we certainly don't need more :)
You exposed your tribalism by referring to Barre as "bad memories', for us it was fond memories of a state free from foreign influence.

Gedo can be its own state-...oops, you gotta have 2 and more regions to become a federal state:damedamn:

Join the MayMay nation as half of Gedo is owned by them :browtf:

Bohol

VIP
It was big mistake for Gedo region to tie its fate on Kismaayo at the start. It can be a stand alone region like Benadir (which comes under the SFG directly and gets lots of aid and development).

TekNiKo

VIP
It was big mistake for Gedo region to tie its fate on Kismaayo at the start. It can be a stand alone region like Benadir (which comes under the SFG directly and gets lots of aid and development).
Yeah thats the plan sxb, we are going to became a federally administrated region.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
@Jiron you're good hearted sport keep it up. But let me tell you if you are Goin to survive with Africans in Africa and Somalis in particular you have to stand tall our people take kindness for weakness.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You exposed your tribalism by referring to Barre as "bad memories', for us it was fond memories of a state free from foreign influence.

Brother, whether you think he was good or bad, It won't change the fact that he was no different than other strong men that ruled big cities during the absence of government. Now that we have a legitimate dowlad in the eyes of the international community, we worked too hard and lost too many lives to return to square one. I think he should enjoy retirement and let the countless young, bright individuals of the beel takeover :)

@Jiron you're good hearted sport keep it up. But let me tell you if you are Goin to survive with Africans in Africa and Somalis in particular you have to stand tall our people take kindness for weakness.

thank you brother, I understand that kindness and good manners is seen as weakness but that is a false believe, we can be good people who respect the laws of the land and treat each other like decent human beings, without being seen as meek. Before the civil war, Somalis had the best akhlaaq in africa and people were proud of that, we must never forget our roots :)

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Brother, whether you think he was good or bad, It won't change the fact that he was no different than other strong men that ruled big cities during the absence of government. Now that we have a legitimate dowlad in the eyes of the international community, we worked too hard and lost too many lives to return to square one. I think he should enjoy retirement and let the countless young, bright individuals of the beel takeover :)

thank you brother, I understand that kindness and good manners is seen as weakness but that is a false believe, we can be good people who respect the laws of the land and treat each other like decent human beings, without being seen as meek. Before the civil war, Somalis had the best akhlaaq in africa and people were proud of that, we must never forget our roots :)
I don't belivie Somalis had the best akkhlaq in Africa prior to the civil war Africans in general are a humble guest friendly people. To the contrary I belivie the civil war was a blessing in disguise before the civil war our people were mostly secular in their behaviour and appearance and today the sunnah are far stretched over the whole country I rather be dirt poor without anything goin for me in worldy life than live in mansions and all the luxury you can imagine with lack of faith.KEYWORD:pPERSPECTIVE

Yeah thats the plan sxb, we are going to became a federally administrated region.
No you aren't since you only live in garboharay. You share luuq, baardheere and buurdhuubo with ogaden, doolow with garre and beledxawo with raxanwayn.

:trumpsmirk:

You arent going anywhere. Anaa idhi, si Adab leh u fariiso.:ufdup:

TekNiKo

VIP
We were good with Kismayo. We settled in the city and outskirts, helping us to cement ourselves.
Whoever controls Jubbooyinka has the key to Kismayo, we need to clear Shabaab cause they are the ones supplying charcoal to blackie and KDF. Once this is achieved we can put an economic blockade on Kismayu and starve the rats out. Let them enjoy, we should focus on liberating Buale, jamaame, jilib and badaadhe

Trending

Latest posts