Ship arrives in the port of Baraawe for the first time in decades

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Wasiirka Wasaaradda Dekedaha iyo Gadiidka Badda Dowladda Koonfur Galbeed Ali Shekh Abdulaahi (Ali Afgooye) oo ay Wehliyaan La Taliyaha Madaxweynaha Dhinaca Amniga Maxamuud Maxamed Kheyr iyo Gudoomiyaha Degmada Baraawe Omar Sheikh Abdi Shafaana oo Kormeerey Dekeda Macmalka ah ee Magaalada Baraawe oo kuso Xiratay Doon Waday Raashiin iyo Aqab kale oo ka timid Magaalada DUBAI.

FB_IMG_1713794991934.jpg

FB_IMG_1713794987718.jpg
FB_IMG_1713794984276.jpg
FB_IMG_1713794981155.jpg

Jungle

VIP
90% of the job was done by Uganda saaxib.
Tell yourself that.

Thousands of hawiye sna soldiers died in the liberation of lower shabelle including many high ranking officers. This is not up for discussion. KGS didn't even exist during that time and you were all shabab, these kgs 'darawish' are those same elaay khawaarij with a new uniform.

Garre and biimaal are not part of so called darawiish and come under SNA & Nisa.

This region will stay under Muqdisho buuqa hadaa badisaan you will be removed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tell yourself that.

Thousands of hawiye sna soldiers died in the liberation of lower shabelle including many high ranking officers. This is not up for discussion. KGS didn't even exist during that time and you were all shabab, these kgs 'darawish' are those same elaay khawaarij with a new uniform.

Garre and biimaal are not part of so called darawiish and come under SNA & Nisa.

Your the ex president whose mandate ended in April 2024. Your now a banadir mayor untill elections are held for a new president.

mohamedismail

Tell yourself that.

So did SNA liberate that land or Hawiye tribal militia. You are basically admitting that the SNA in that region are nothing more then a tribal millitias.

Also how many D&M soldiers are dying as SNA in middle Shabeele, galgaduud and mudug. Does that mean that we D&M have xaqq over that land because our blood has spilt freeing it from Shabaab?

Jungle

VIP
So did SNA liberate that land or Hawiye tribal militia. You are basically admitting that the SNA in that region are nothing more then a tribal millitias.

Also how many D&M soldiers are dying as SNA in middle Shabeele, galgaduud and mudug. Does that mean that we D&M have xaqq over that land because our blood has spilt freeing it from Shabaab?
The elaay soldiers in those regions you mentioned are there because they are getting paid and they have no connection to that land. Nobody is forcing them sxb I don't know why you are speaking as if they make up a significant number in any of the regions you mentioned.

Hawiye sna contigent on the other hand are native to LS and fought for that land while it was infested with shabab with next to no pay.

Your the ex president whose mandate ended in April 2024. Your now a banadir mayor untill elections are held for a new president.

Is puntland going to hold fgs presidential elections in Garowe? :drakekidding:

mohamedismail

The elaay soldiers in those regions you mentioned are there because they are getting paid and they have no connection to that land. Nobody is forcing them sxb I don't know why you are speaking as if they make up a significant number in any of the regions you mentioned.

Hawiye sna contigent on the other hand are native to LS and fought for that land while it was infested with shabab with next to no pay.

Is puntland going to hold fgs presidential elections in Garowe? :drakekidding:
Your whole argument doesn't even make sense. You started your whole argument saying they have a right to the land due to the fact they spilt their blood. Now your saying they are native to that region.

Since when were HG native to Baraawe. Or Abgaal native to Baraawe. According to my knowledge those clans are native to Galgaduud and Mudug.

Jungle

VIP
Your whole argument doesn't even make sense. You started your whole argument saying they have a right to the land due to the fact they spilt their blood. Now your saying they are native to that region.

Since when were HG native to Baraawe. Or Abgaal native to Baraawe. According to my knowledge those clans are native to Galgaduud and Mudug.
My argument makes perfect sense. You stated ugandans did 90% of the work and I replied hawiye did the heavy lifting and lost thousands of men in liberating LS.

I didn't say they have a right to the land because they liberated it. Hawiye are native to Lower Shabelle in its entirety. There is no argument about this.

Elaay wiiq as dumb as they come

mohamedismail

My argument makes perfect sense. You stated ugandans did 90% of the work and I replied hawiye did the heavy lifting and lost thousands of men in liberating LS.

I didn't say they have a right to the land because they liberated it. Hawiye are native to Lower Shabelle in its entirety. There is no argument about this.

Elaay wiiq as dumb as they come
The only hawiye native to Shabeelada hoose is Wacdaan and Wadalaan, that's it.

reer d&m are very miiskin, always bring antagonized by reer xamar. I haven’t seen any bad come from SWS, it’s only been from Somalia & their twisted government. Sorry, sxb

Trending

Latest posts