Shias on sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Why the hate on Ibn Battuta? His story was amazing, from Morocco to China.

Do your research into that low cast berber, he thought highly of himself and wanted to be praised everywhere he went. He thought he would be worshiped in Zayla for being a fake arab but he got abused :russ:, so he leaves then writes a whole bunch of lies about them, saying its the dirtiest city on earth and they are all Shia :drakelaugh: his bitterness was real :lolbron:then we have this peasent snake @Kingcobra cosinging that ibn ass aka Ibn batuta . So f*ck them both :nahgirl: If i was in Zayla in those times Id abuse ibn batuta too :ulyin:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Racism in Shiasm

Beware of marrying the Negroes (Zunj) for they are an ugly creation.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 1)

Do not [even] buy anyone who is a Negro…never marry anyone of the Kurdish (people) for they are part of the Jinn (demons)…” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 2)

Marry not from the Negroes (Zanj) nor the Khazar, for they have near relatives whom are unfaithful.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

He further said:

“India, Sindh (Pakistan) and Qindh (Afhanistan)–not a single one of them [from there] is intelligent.” (al-Kafi, fil Furoo’: Book of Nikah, Chapter: Whom Are Disliked for Marriage, Narration 3)

The racism is also levied against Arabs and Arab culture. It is written in the Shia book “Tareekh-al-Islam” that when Allah becomes happy, then He talks in Persian, and He only speaks Arabic when He becomes annoyed. (Tareekh-al-Islam, p.163)

Pure Persian nationalism, they see themselves as superior to everyone else racially, these hadith are from their Bukhari equivalent hadith book.
Damn you beat me too it lool I wanted to expose this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending