Shias on sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Nah i believe him. He calls saylac a disgusting dirty place because he hated filthy rahfidas that much
You believe him because you are an arab booty clapper :mjlol: How will you let some low class berber lie about the greatest Somali city of all time, because he got slapped up a few times :russ:, you lied in other threads about our indigenous crops to appease your British masters. He hated Zayla because he didn't get worshiped for the being the struggle arab ( berber) that he is, so he called the city dirty and shia as revenge :kodaksmiley: and your dumb ass believed it .

Ibn Batuta has been known to be a liar to those who abused him :lolbron:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Some somali guy in college is Christian he’s really pretty ( looks like a somali Bryson tiller ) such a shame wallahi
picgifs-angry-sad-upset-912531.gif

VIP
He lied, ibn batuta was some dusty berber who got treated like garbage when he was in Zeila :lolbron:he got bullied hard :lolbron: righftully, so he wrote a whole bunch of lies about them :pachah1:like they are a dirty city full of shias :chrisfreshhah: and you have idiots like this on sspot believing it :pachah1:

If our ppl weren't illiterate baboons we wouldn't have to rely on his account of history

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
If our ppl weren't illiterate baboons we wouldn't have to rely on his account of history

Our people are not "illiterate baboons", your just a fucking loser with no history, then you have to beg Ibn Batatua, a guy our people abused when he came to Zayla trying to act like he's a celebrity. If somalis were Shia, then where did they fucking go? :ulyin: You believe anything you read when it comes to Somali history cause your people were nomads fucking camels in the bush :chrisfreshhah:

When will you stop writing bullshit about Somalis? :nahgirl:Its not our fault some people were peasants like your people :drakelaugh:

I am glad Ibn Bantu aka Ibn Batuta got ran out of Zayla :pachah1:he was a ass that deserved it.

Merca

Inactive.
What the f*ck Somali Shias? :mjlol::mjlol::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Shias are racist as shit, that's why there's no black shias :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:, I will tell you guys about Shia fuckery later, some shia hoesI know put me on to their fuckery :lolbron:
I think there are Shias in Nigeria, but most of them seem to be Iraqis and Lebanese

Zailah

Exam season guys !
One thing I don’t like about Shias is that they basically whip and cut themselves like medieval Christian monks :jcoleno::tacky::draketf:

VIP
You believeyou lied in other threads about our indigenous crops to appease your British masters. He hated Zayla because he didn't get worshiped
Our people are not "illiterate baboons", your just a fucking loser with no history, then you have to beg Ibn Batatua, a guy our people abused when he came to Zayla trying to act like he's a celebrity. If somalis were Shia, then where did they fucking go? :ulyin: You believe anything you read when it comes to Somali history cause your people were nomads fucking camels in the bush :chrisfreshhah:

When will you stop writing bullshit about Somalis? :nahgirl:Its not our fault some people were peasants like your people :drakelaugh:

I am glad Ibn Bantu aka Ibn Batuta got ran out of Zayla :pachah1:he was a ass that deserved it.

You know people change religions all the time right? Iranians were 90% sunni not that long ago. And the history of zeila belongs to my people so what the f*ck are you talking about we were peasants?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
You know people change religions all the time right? Iranians were 90% sunni not that long ago. And the history of zeila belongs to my people so what the f*ck are you talking about we were peasants?

Your people? Your ancestry comes from Hawd ka:mjlol:, get me some fucking caano geel with some Muqmad one time geeljire yahow :chrisfreshhah:

You are not a real Djiboutian at all, :russ::lolbron:

Look at this coon calling somalis shia and our ancient city of Zayla dirty because of some struggle arab Ibn Batuta said so :chrisfreshhah:

Peasants :nahgirl:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
There are quite 'huge' Lebanese communities in West Africa, so the African Shias may have increased :siilaanyosmile:

The Lebanese in west Africa are involved in all the smuggling :lolbron:, if there's lebanese there, it means business is good :drakelaugh:

I mean no black African muslims have ever had an active shia population, apart from Ibn ass aka Ibn Batuta fantasies :chrisfreshhah:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The Lebanese in west Africa are involved in all the smuggling :lolbron:, if there's lebanese there, it means business is good :drakelaugh:

I mean no black African muslims have ever had an active shia population, apart from Ibn ass aka Ibn Batuta fantasies :chrisfreshhah:

Why the hate on Ibn Battuta? His story was amazing, from Morocco to China.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What the f*ck Somali Shias? :mjlol::mjlol::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Shias are racist as shit, that's why there's no black shias :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:, I will tell you guys about Shia fuckery later, some shia hoesI know put me on to their fuckery :lolbron:
Are you talking about that Shia “hadith” (putting that in quotes for obvious reasons) where it states to stay away from “Negroes” since they are an “ugly creation?” Ironically Shias are the ones who parade a lot for causes like BLM on Twitter. Every time they’re shown that “hadith” online they stammer for excuses
:mjlol:

It’s to be expected. I heard there’s one Shia “hadith” that was said to be narrated by a donkey, a fucking donkey
:russ:

Merca

Inactive.

Why the hate against Ibn Battuta (rahimullah)?

Status
Not open for further replies.