Sheikh Shibil threatens Mama Malyuun

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's weird watching Sheikh Shibli on the internet, this time last year I was on the same Hajj group as him, he's incredibly knowledgeable man wallahi, landheer Ogaden

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's weird watching Sheikh Shibli on the internet, this time last year I was on the same Hajj group as him, he's incredibly knowledgeable man wallahi, landheer Ogaden
He's not knowledgable, the same man who lied on national tv and said there were 700 Somali girls with AIDS in a camp in London and when people investigated and turned out to be a lie, he never apologized. I was looking for him when I went to Nairobi, I wanted to slap him but I was told he was out of the country.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He's not knowledgable, the same man who lied on national tv and said there were 700 Somali girls with AIDS in a camp in London and when people investigated and turned out to be a lie, he never apologized. I was looking for him when I went to Nairobi, I wanted to slap him but I was told he was out of the country.
I had a long personal convo with him during Hajj last year, wallahi he's a sincere man, he's trying to use his rhetoric to solve social problems facing somalis, but he's real tho

I had a long personal convo with him during Hajj last year, wallahi he's a sincere man, he's trying to use his rhetoric to solve social problems facing somalis, but he's real tho
Having good heart doesn’t stop you from saying stupid things. The 700 girls hiv thing was a heresy and a knowledgeable sheikh shouldn’t say things like this without looking it up first. The statement alone sounds so unbelievable that a dumbass like me even question it as soon as I heard it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Having good heart doesn’t stop you from saying stupid things. The 700 girls hiv thing was a heresy and a knowledgeable sheikh shouldn’t say things like this without looking it up first. The statement alone sounds so unbelievable that a dumbass like me even question it as soon as I heard it.
i remember 1st time I heard about it hes claiming he went to the UK to a camp where they had 700 young somali girls he was making it sound like it was a jewish holocaust thats pretty low for an imam to make up lies about the community and when caught he couldn't even show proof

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mama Maylun is insane, we all know it. She loves attention.

And @Yonis is supporting his inaa adeer Ogadeni, so he is not creditable on that score. But the Sheikh is expressing his opinions. He has that right.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Surely the sheikh has done more good than that one issue. We cannot hold them accountable for their previous mistakes. It is wrong of him to not apologise for his mistake.

It is like having a white paper with "one" black dot on it. And all you see is the black dot instead of the white paper.

Trending