Sheikh Shariif fully joins N&N and resigns from Madasha

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He’s years late. Always knew this man was a sleeper agent. Biding his time to become N&N candidate. He was the most useless President till Farmaajo (he himself brought this qasaaro man) and he’s always been desperate for political power. May Allah save us from this shaytaan

cow

VIP
sheekh-sharif-shariif.gif

tumblr_m27p3mKsaz1r5ezb4o1_500.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Come back to Nabad iyo Nolol Shariif the only man who saved his clean reputation from “Badbaado Qaran” nonsense.

Come Let Me Love You GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Manifesto(madasha) is over. What is next? usc?
Your leader Qoor Qoor has decided to declare all out war on Ahlu Sunnah in Guriceel.

400 armed Ahlu Sunna vs Galmudug combined forces. The former has home advantage though.

Jungle

VIP
When you're a threat this is whats its like. Sharifka has nn, udp bots and mucaarad hawiye making up things about him regularly. Every week a few new stories with nothing to back it up

Somali xe tiri banaankiis mare, maradiis geed ma qabsato

Rooble should stand for Presidency.
Dowladda Qatar giving Rooble's Family a Permenant Residency (moving from Kenya), a Mansion and Allowances is a proof that Qatar has chosen to fund him as the Next President.

N&N Sheikhal complaining about it:

Xagee ku baratay abgaal nacasyahow lugu koriye nabi maxamed caydiis.
Astagafurallah!! Doqonyahow you don't know me I was raised by gd fearing parents who enrolled me into Qur'anic school where I finished memorizing al Quran al kareem Hadith and tafsir al nabawi and I'm always grateful the way they raised me unlike you

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
200-5.gif

This was always gonna be the outcome.

I actually dont mind if farmajo comes back now. Shits entertaining.

Astagafurallah!! Doqonyahow you don't know me I was raised by gd fearing parents who enrolled me into Qur'anic school where I finished memorizing al Quran al kareem Hadith and tafsir al nabawi and I'm always grateful the way they raised me unlike you
90 percent of Somalis know more than that.

Jungle

VIP
Get out your feelings. I dont know you but abgaal wa abgaal aa tiri. Xageese ku baratay abgaal adiga? The internet? Dont say shit like that and come back with 'you dont know me'

Get out your feelings. I dont know you but abgaal wa abgaal aa tiri. Xageese ku baratay abgaal adiga? The internet? Dont say shit like that and come back with 'you dont know me'
You first get out of your feelings saying disgusting blasphemous stuff!