Sheikh Muqtaar Roobow likely to be in the CABINET

Abaq

VIP
I don't trust this guy one bit. But if he fights AS and they both get weakened in the process that's good.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Whose he?

Do you think HSM is pushing for Diyaano to take over PL?
C273CE16-A0E6-458C-8CCD-212F51587516.jpeg

This guy is rumoured. Abshir Cumar Huruuse. From Diyaano’s xisbi

That will break Majeertenia. Cusmaan Maxamuud's term end with Deni. If they force their way in again, it could be the end of the Maxamuud Saleebaan hagbad
This isn't a tribal fight, this is more of a fight for personal power.

Diyano is ruthless as can been seen in his attacks in Bosaso. Deni is actually a failed politician in every sense of the word.

PL would benefit from Diyano who looks full of enery and intelligence.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This seems to be picked completely by HSM . The PM is a pawn it seems , hopefully HSM has a vision for Somalia not just tribal shenanigans.

I heard Khayre is angry due to his petroleum minister being removed.
Yep. And that he didn’t get to choose the Murusade pick.

This cabinet is handpicked by HSM

Abaq

VIP
This isn't a tribal fight, this is more of a fight for personal power.

Diyano is ruthless as can been seen in his attacks in Bosaso. Deni is actually a failed politician in every sense of the word.

PL would benefit from Diyano who looks full of enery and intelligence.
Be that as it may, it is Ciise Riyoolow's turn to sit on the top seat. Mohamud Saleebaan will not allow another Cusmaan Maxamuud to be president next.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If terrorist Madoobe can be President of JL why cant Roobow be a Wasiir? Lets stop the hyprocisy and apply to all clans equally. I have no problem with this.

If terrorist Madoobe can be President of JL why cant Roobow be a Wasiir? Lets stop the hyprocisy and apply to all clans equally. I have no problem with this.

only CBB orphans & Laftagareen have problem with Roobow being named as a minister I wonder why 🤔

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree Roobow should be part of the government. Most of the ICU and now even former Shabaab are in government so it’s only qabyaalad making people want to see Roobow not allowed.

But it’s NN and Laftagareen who are most opposed

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Releasing sheikh mukhtar wouldve been enough , this news came out of no where but was much needed .
Thank you president HSM

Can you imagine the happiness? The Sheikh goes from maxbuus, wrongly arrested to being released and become Minister of Religious affairs.

That’s how you know Allah subhanahu wa tacaala is looking out for you.

Liyu defeated Al Shabab in a couple days while these guys are celebrating a known terrorist in the year 2022, I promise the south won’t amount to shit, they sympathize with terrorists. JL needs to wake up we don’t wanna be like them at all:meleshame:

Trending