Sheikh kishk condemming Siad barre

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kacaan was wrong for pushing women and minorities equality, Somaliland practices true Islam and is exporting it to the south through Alshabab.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Kacaan was wrong for pushing women and minorities equality, Somaliland practices true Islam and is exporting it to the south through Alshabab.
I don't get it some of you say somaliland is a poor country but then say they pay Al Shabaab.

Probably only the supporters of Afweyne obsess over him. No doubt that whoever supports this tyrant aka the Black Hitler is a bonafide enemy of Somalia
Almost every Somali talks of him, expecially those his regime victimized. Most Somali political discourses somehow always lead to him and sure thats maybe because his fall started the civil war but the constant Siad barre this and that is unbecoming. They should move on, he wasn’t the 1st dictator nor the last.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Almost every Somali talks of him, expecially those his regime victimized. Most Somali political discourses somehow always lead to him and sure thats maybe because his fall started the civil war but the constant Siad barre this and that is unbecoming. They should move on, he wasn’t the 1st dictator nor the last.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He had a huge role in the decision to destroy the north. The letter of death was planned before his accident. Also he signed the papers giving up Galbeed himself.

The reason some somalis are obsessed with him him Is because after him somalia has not been stable. So they think he is the only Guy that made somalia great
I see those ones as well, Somalia was pretty shit at his helm and a beggar nation. Civil war was inevitable because of him so I don’t know where they got the idea Somalia was great.

He had a huge role in the decision to destroy the north. The letter of death was planned before his accident. Also he signed the papers giving up Galbeed himself.
his accident was in 86 and the letter was in 87. Don’t get me wrong he gave the Ok but his inner circle was a strong catalyst in most if not all his decisions.

Gacanka Cadmeed

his accident was in 86 and the letter was in 87. Don’t get me wrong he gave the Ok but his inner circle was a strong catalyst in most if not all his decisions.
He still knew what he was doing. He met with isaaq elders and looked like he cared for their concerns but after the deal with Ethiopia he was arrogant with them and thought he wouldn't need to compromise. If anything he became more ruthless after the accident.

He still knew what he was doing. He met with isaaq elders and looked like he cared for their concerns but after the deal with Ethiopia he was arrogant with them and thought he wouldn't need to compromise. If anything he became more ruthless after the accident.
Yeah sure. I’m just trying to hold his inner circle to fire. There never mentioned.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Yeah sure. I’m just trying to hold his inner circle to fire. There never mentioned.
It's because Somalia was a totalitarian state. All power was centred under siyaad and people were told that so when he was overthrown he was the one they blamed the most.

he wasn’t the 1st dictator nor the last.

That's not true. He was the first and last Somali dictator. Every president before him was elected, every president after him was a weak puppet. Literally the only dictator in modern Somali history.

That's how much of an influence he played. Can you talk about Ethiopia without mentioning Haile Selassie or Turkey without referencing Atarturk? Ofcourse you can't. That's what is Siad Barre to Somalia the only difference is that the other two figures actually managed to build something on their own and enjoy international acclaim for their achievement. Selassie skillfully playing European powers against one another while building a modern state while Atartrk lead Turkish independence war.

We got an ignorant askari derail Somalia from books of history in less than 21 years.

Last edited:
Somaliland practices true Islam and is exporting it to the south through Alshabab.

No one is exporting anything mate, Al shabaab is somalian homegrown. You went from Warlords, to tribal wars to Al Shabaab terrorism. It's another Somalian duopoly special in the darood and hawiye saga:yousmart:
IMG_20190707_131536.jpg

That's not true. He was the first and last Somali dictator. Every president before him was elected, every president after him was a weak puppet. Literally the only dictator in modern Somali history.

That's how much of an influence he played. Can you talk about Ethiopia without mentioning Haile Selassie or Turkey without referencing Atarturk? Ofcourse you can't. That's what is Siad Barre to Somalia the only difference is that the other two figures actually managed to build something on their own and enjoy international acclaim for their achievement. Selassie skillfully playing European powers against one another while building a modern state while Atartrk lead Turkish independence war.

We got an ignorant askari derail Somalia from books of history in less than 21 years.
Dictator, I meant in the world. Not just Somalia.

Trending