Sheikh Kenyawi has become a spokesmen for Nabad and Nolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Some users on this forum were crying when I said this guy was paid... N&N has no shame using the religion to further their agenda.

That "sheekh" has a nerve insulting unpaid soldiers, they have families to support, how are they supposed to survive 4 MONTHS without pay?

Meanwhile N&N and their groupies are stealing money.

How can he use Islam to excuse corruption???

Soldiers deserve to get paid, drag Nabad and Naxdin losers out of the Villa and take their assets as compensation.

All these corrupt people need to be "without clan", let them become looma oyaan.

Some users on this forum were crying when I said this guy was paid... N&N has no shame using the religion to further their agenda.

What's worse, is people are insulting Daarood for Farmaajo and N&N's actions.

They want any excuse to attack us verbally or physically.

We already made a big mistake sticking up for "Darod" during 1991, we will not do it again.

An unpaid (innocent) soldier is closer to me than a corrupt "Darod".

Farm

VIP
What's worse, is people are insulting Daarood for Farmaajo and N&N's actions.

They want any excuse to attack us verbally or physically.

We already made a big mistake sticking up for "Darod" during 1991, we will not do it again.

An unpaid (innocent) soldier is closer to me than a corrupt "Darod".

Farmaajo is a Hawiye in a darood suit, take a look at his whole government it’s HAG from top to bottom, not to mention he’s only been attacking Darood states.

Farmaajo is a Hawiye in a darood suit, take a look at his whole government it’s HAG from top to bottom, not to mention he’s only been attacking Darood states.

He is but now he and his HAG cronies are pissing off poor Hawiye citizens.

Unfortunately, these hawiye citizens are focusing on Daarood instead of the real issue; the predatory politicians of their own clan and Farmaajo; basically all of N&N, Damul Jadiid etc, etc.

None of them give a damn about Hawiye, if they did, they would secure their own regions instead of stealing.

I feel bad for them.

I knew right from the beginning this sheikh was a sheikh for cash .

A lot of Somali "Sheekhs" only focus on superficial issues instead of;

1. Rape and other sexual perversions
  2. Corrupt business practises (selling out of date food)
  3. Corrupt politicians
  4. Security
  5. Poverty

They and the "Elders" are the two groups that keep the politicians comfortable.

It was obvious whenever I saw those fake tears. I would hang him along with farmaajo and khayre. He's complicit in their crimes.

This government tried their hardest to use propaganda. They even hired a fucking wadaad ku sheeg.

Wouldnt it be easier to do your jobs?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
That "sheekh" has a nerve insulting unpaid soldiers, they have families to support, how are they supposed to survive 4 MONTHS without pay?

Meanwhile N&N and their groupies are stealing money.

How can he use Islam to excuse corruption???

Soldiers deserve to get paid, drag Nabad and Naxdin losers out of the Villa and take their assets as compensation.

All these corrupt people need to be "without clan", let them become looma oyaan.
Everybody has family to support but if you choose to be a solider in the SNA you should know that it comes with sacrifices such as deleyed salaries , if they do this job soley for money they should become bussnismen and leave the force , everybody know we are in hard times you cant expect Everything to go smooth even if you are risking your life for the cause

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Lets not accuse the sheikh without evidence of getting paid by N&N guys. I agree, its ridiculous for him to say that. Let him try to go 4 months without income and see how it works out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.