Sheikh Cali martyred. May Allah accept him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He didnt say that dude is a prophet or he is muhammad pbuh.
You are a liar and everything you say you will Get your comeuppance in the day of judgement waa billahi towfiq those mujahideen that slaughtered that dajjal are fighting for the honour of our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh may Allah bless them all somali muslims stand with al shabaab For killing dajjal

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Galmudug government should have arrested him and put him on trial to verify the claims. Instead, they looked the other way because their qabiil is more important than their religion.

Because of their lack of imaan and competence, Al Shabaab gained a rhetorical victory and innocent children were murdered.

I doubt it ends here. I heard he has 300 followers. I wouldn't be surprised if another false prophet springs up from among them.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You are a liar and everything you say you will Get your comeuppance in the day of judgement waa billahi towfiq those mujahideen that slaughtered that dajjal are fighting for the honour of our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh may Allah bless them all somali muslims stand with al shabaab For killing dajjal
Kkkkkk

Soon u will insult alshabab for killing ur people:siilaanyolaugh:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
There’s no need for foul language, may the shiekh rest in paradise. He wasn’t harming any body, he wasn’t blowing innocent families up, he was a peaceful man :)
Blasphemy without repentance is a death sentence in most Muslim countries

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkk

Soon u will insult alshabab for killing ur people:siilaanyolaugh:
You choose this man causw he is from your tribe over our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh :susp:

May Al shabaab blow my immediate family into smithereens if they blaspheme and impersonate and slander our beloved prophet muhammad pbuh i reiterate you will get your comeuppance on the day of judgement the name of prophet muhammad is more dear to me than the entire humanity

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
May Allah bless and reward those al shabab mujahiideen who killed that enemy of Allah who told lies about our beloved prophet pbuh illahay naarta haku foogeeyo
this guy is a terrorist. wtf you deserve to be in jail. i now know never to argue with you again your not okay in the head. your not in the right head space. no one has the right to kill him even if he was blasphemous. only the rulling government has the right to kill him after carefully reviewing the evidence. i feel like i wasted months arguing with a mentally ill terrorist sympathizer

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
this guy is a terrorist. wtf you deserve to be in jail. i now know never to argue with you again your not okay in the head. your not in the right head space. no one has the right to kill him even if he was blasphemous. only the rulling government has the right to kill him after carefully reviewing the evidence. i feel like i wasted months arguing with a mentally ill terrorist sympathizer
Shut your trap you laangaab wecel hooyada waase did you see your bastard uncle farax shiire get rejected from entering qardho thats how we treat laangaab wecels don't qoute me again hooyada waase i am unapologetically maxamud saleeban

There is no evidence that he ever said stuff like that.

He was engaged in sufi rituals and most somalis are sufis alxamdulilah.

Anyways its ironic how Somalis celebrate this yet cry when Alshabab slaughters them in houses

Most somalis are not sufis, only hawiye from galgaduud and mudug and marehan from muduag are sufis,

stop making things up bro, only sufi are found in central somalia, and last i checkt that is not most somalis,

i am glad he weas killed, he claimed he was nabi, even if he called another dude in mudug a nabi he was mis leading people, and he was doing niko like bantus with females claiming he was nabi,

i am glad he was sent to hell with his fake arrogant follwers,

they say he was gettng money frm western chrities based in nairobi to miss lead the somali race,

just because he is from your tribe dont mean you have to support him,

islam is more imporatnt than your tribe, this is not some land grab from another tribe, its a arrogant dude claiming to be nabi,

bloody hahar gidir, waa bila deen, how did yall accept ushc munafiq for that long, he should have been dead a long time ago,

kulaha we are mostly sufis, war stop making things up warya,

become a sunni if you are a sufi, revert back to real islam,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Islam does not allow vigilante justice. He shouldve been taken to court and charged with blasphemy, then if found guilty executed. His followers and wife didnt have to be heinously dismembered and shot in a terror attack, they couldve been rehabilated.

Those who support this yet cry about Zoobe are hypocrites. Terror is terror, I see alot of Wahabbi folks celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.