Sheikh Cali martyred. May Allah accept him

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He was such a peaceful scholar. The khawarij dogs killed him today.

By Allah they lied about him when they said he claimed prophethood.
He denied these false allegations.

If he did claim prophethood(which he denied every time) then i would be the first to relieve him from this world.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
He never claimed it himself but said another guy was the prophet.

Still i would gladly live next to this blasphemer then the khawarij filth

There is no evidence that he ever said stuff like that.

He was engaged in sufi rituals and most somalis are sufis alxamdulilah.

Anyways its ironic how Somalis celebrate this yet cry when Alshabab slaughters them in houses

No matter what he believed in seeing people celebrate his death is quite disgusting, many kids died with him subhanallah we are doomed.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If there was a proper administration in GalAnus he would of been arrested and tried for blasphemy the courts would of dealt him but they left him to his own devices and gained a cult following so somebody had to take him out @SomaliWadaniSoldier im a Sunni myself and there is no one on this site that despises al Khawarij like me I’ll admit not all Sufis are Sunni some are deviant kafirs I’m not gonna say the Sheikh was completely innocent either I believe he did commit blasphemy where there’s smoke there’s always fire

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah bless and reward those al shabab mujahiideen who killed that enemy of Allah who told lies about our beloved prophet pbuh illahay naarta haku foogeeyo

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
If there was a proper administration in GalAnus he would of been arrested and tried for blasphemy the courts would of dealt him but they left him to his own devices and gained a cult following so somebody had to take him out @SomaliWadaniSoldier im a Sunni myself and there is no one on this site that despises al Khawarij like me I’ll admit not all Sufis are Sunni some are deviant kafirs I’m not gonna say the Sheikh was completely innocent either I believe he did commit blasphemy where there’s smoke there’s always fire

There is no evidence that he claimed prophethood.
They are liars! He used music believing that it is not haram(that was his ijtihaad).

If that lie was true, i would have booked a ticket then infiltrated his xero and killed him.

Show me one video in which he said clearcut: waxaan ahay nabi ilaahay soo diray.
Clearcut

There is no evidence that he claimed prophethood.
They are liars! He used music believing that it is not haram(that was his ijtihaad).

If that lie was true, i would have booked a ticket then infiltrated his xero and killed him.

Show me one video in which he said clearcut: waxaan ahay nabi ilaahay soo diray.
Clearcut

They went gta on that nigga

upload_2018-11-26_9-12-46.jpeg

What do you think about tho.

I didn’t even know this guy existed . I’m surprised he made it this long before Shabab came . Where did this guy get a compound from? Did the government put him and his followers in there so they would be away from normal people in the event al Shabab actually does attack?

I didn’t even know this guy existed . I’m surprised he made it this long before Shabab came . Where did this guy get a compound from? Did the government put him and his followers in there so they would be away from normal people in the event al Shabab actually does attack?
He got arrested by galmudug and was released because of qabil . Puntland wanted to kill him. Anyways he got the money just like the herows do it our area. They built a big compound.
It was all over the news like 4 months ago.
These dumb ones trying to downplay it.

He got arrested by galmudug and was released because of qabil . Puntland wanted to kill him. Anyways he got the money just like the herows do it our area. They built a big compound.
It was all over the news like 4 months ago.
These dumb ones trying to downplay it.

What’s up with the security situation in galmudug? Seems like people get away with a lot of stuff over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending