Sheikh Boqolson AUN said it best!

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I didn’t jump on a bandwagon, I did my research and he is a wahaabi. I’m I wrong? Isn’t wahaabism an ideology being pushed by Saudi Arabia? If I am wrong please educate me.
Sh Umal, Ahmed Rashaad, Omar Faruuq, Abdikadir Gacamey, Dr Ahmed Haji Abdirahman, Sh Shibili, Sh Maxamed Osman etc. Those are the heavyweights of Somali scholars and you'd call them "Wahaabbis" but they preach against the hateful extremist ideologies of terrorist groups like Al Shabab. They all condemn their actions and raise awareness. Sh. Gacamey and Dr Haji Abdirahman were killed By Al Shabaab in 2011

Sh Umal, Ahmed Rashaad, Omar Faruuq, Abdikadir Gacamey, Dr Ahmed Haji Abdirahman, Sh Shibili, Sh Maxamed Osman etc. Those are the heavyweights of Somali scholars and you'd call them "Wahaabbis" but they preach against the hateful extremist ideologies of terrorist groups like Al Shabab. They all condemn their actions and raise awareness. Sh. Gacamey and Dr Haji Abdirahman were killed By Al Shabaab in 2011
Listen saxib, if any of these sheikhs preach about violence then I don’t f*ck with it. Somalia has had enough violence already.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont listen to Wahabbi sheikhs only Ahlu Sunnah, these preachers are the main reason Somalia is in mess today

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I dont listen to Wahabbi sheikhs only Ahlu Sunnah
Gaslmudug-750x405-750x405.jpg

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wahabiya?

allah is alwahab

not Shaykh AlIslam Muhammad binAbdlWahab