Sheikh Boqolson AUN said it best!

It’s good that this terrorist wahhabi good for nothing is dead may he rot in hell, him with his al itihad group imported wahhabi takfir cult to our beloved nation under the sponsorship Saudi wahhabi takfir movement nacatullah.

It’s good that this terrorist wahhabi good for nothing is dead may he rot in hell, him with his al itihad group imported wahhabi takfir cult to our beloved nation under the sponsorship Saudi wahhabi takfir movement nacatullah.
What did he do? I am very oblivious to it?

What did he do? I am very oblivious to it?
He is behind the creation of wahhabi takfiri idealogy Alitihad Which lead the emerge of Alshabab alqaeda a deadly terrorist organisation responsible for suicide bombings and killing of innocent civilian life and destroying properties In our country.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
He is behind the creation of wahhabi takfiri idealogy Alitihad Which lead the emerge of Alshabab alqaeda a deadly terrorist organisation responsible for suicide bombings and killing of innocent civilian life and destroying properties In our country.

@FiftyPence what you got me cosigning :bell:

That was sheikh boqolson, this guy is sheikh Maxamed Rashad. My bad, it was my mistake. Sheikh boqolson is a terrorist I agree.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That was sheikh boqolson, this guy is sheikh Maxamed Rashad. My bad, it was my mistake. Sheikh boqolson is a terrorist I agree.
Kkkkk without proof or research and you're quick to jump to the bandwagon?! What a fickle little child you are. Boqolsoon was killed by the USC in late 1990s, he was in graveyard when Abdiqasim was selected president in 2000. Don't come to the conclusion that quick, learn to ask questions and have doubts. Don't just believe what anonymous users say on forums. Sh. Boqolsoon AUN was an excellent scholar and preacher of the religion. He's not from my tribe but insulting scholars and pursuing their defects is a disgraceful act.

Kkkkk without proof or research and you're quick to jump to the bandwagon?! What a fickle little child you are. Boqolsoon was killed by the USC in late 1990s, he was in graveyard when Abdiqasim was selected president in 2000. Don't come to the conclusion that quick, learn to ask questions and have doubts. Don't just believe what anonymous users says on forums. Sh. Boqolsoon AUN was an excellent scholar and preacher of the religion. He's not from my tribe but insulting scholars and pursuing their defects is blameworthy and disgraceful.
I didn’t jump on a bandwagon, I did my research and he is a wahaabi. I’m I wrong? Isn’t wahaabism an ideology being pushed by Saudi Arabia? If I am wrong please educate me.

Kkkkk without proof or research and you're quick to jump to the bandwagon?! What a fickle little child you are. Boqolsoon was killed by the USC in late 1990s, he was in graveyard when Abdiqasim was selected president in 2000. Don't come to the conclusion that quick, learn to ask questions and have doubts. Don't just believe what anonymous users say on forums. Sh. Boqolsoon AUN was an excellent scholar and preacher of the religion. He's not from my tribe but insulting scholars and pursuing their defects is a disgraceful act.

@FiftyPence @Hardrock @kickz

What's the rationale behind declaring Boqolsoon a terrorist I never heard that about him before can someone tell me what specific acts of terror he is accused of doing?

also lets not takfiir ir declare each other terrorists without clear evidence

@FiftyPence @Hardrock @kickz

What's the rationale behind declaring Boqolsoon a terrorist I never heard that about him before can someone tell me what specific acts of terror he is accused of doing?

also lets not takfiir ir declare each other terrorists without clear evidence
I don’t have an issue with a dead man, he is dead but wasn’t he a wahaabi. Wahaabism promotes certain ideologies that are quite extreme, either way AUN.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I didn’t jump on a bandwagon, I did my research and he is a wahaabi. I’m I wrong? Isn’t wahaabism an ideology being pushed by Saudi Arabia? If I am wrong please educate me.
You're the one who called him terrorist. Bring forth your prove. The guy never incited violence against anyone and was preacher of strict standards of the religion. He used to preach against Sufis who take graves as places of worship. He was HG cayr and he used to deliver daily preachings about slaughtering innocent civilians to USC militias. His kin finally got rid of him and killed him.

You're the one who called him terrorist. Bring forth your prove. The guy never incited violence against anyone and was preacher of strict standards of the religion. He used to preach against Sufis who take graves as places of worship. He was HG cayr and he used to deliver daily preachings about slaughtering innocent civilians to USC militias. His kin finally got rid of him and killed him.

I take back calling him that, he learnt the deen better than me, it’s wrong of me to insult him like that. AUN to him.

Here is a video of him pronouncing certain Somalis as kafir and their blood is halal. His Ideology was abit extreme.

Trending

Latest posts