Sheik Sharif brings out abgaal accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there is tons of colonial sources that mention Gabay Xoog was better than Rageh Ugaas. Why would they lie? :lol:

plus Jadeer was HA. That shows you are even more misinformed.
I should've known he was HA, with the amount of topics the gaal xplaya dedicated to him.

Raage is recognized as the best sxb. his poems were even translated to English. You can find them in cambridge and oxford.

I've never heard of this nigga that u mentioned, but u being bohol, I don't expect any less.

Qamaan bulxan was better than all isaaq poets combined.

here's one of your well known poet calcaling like a little girl. After a karaabsh of a life time by reer cali.

• Allahayow balaayadu siday, noogu wada baahday[3]

• Bowdada sidaan uga jabniyo, buuratada lawga

• Ma barbaartii baa la jaray, buubsan jirey geela
qoowdhan ducaale, ciidagale.
If he was better than all isaaq poets then why was he crying to ali dhuux saying don't mention us alone you were also beaten and we both share the shame.

Bohol

VIP
I should've known he was HA, with the amount of topics the gaal xplaya dedicated to him.

Raage is recognized as the best sxb. his poems were even translated to English. You can find them in cambridge and oxford.

I've never heard of this nigga that u mentioned, but u being bohol, I don't expect any less.

Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he wasn't the best at that era. The only people who run around with Rage Ugaas being "best" are Ogaden/Darood. When in reality there was many poets way better than him like Gabay Xoog (the strong poet)

If he was better than all isaaq poets then why was he crying to ali dhuux saying don't mention us alone you were also beaten and we both share the shame.
I answered this already a few times.

The gabayo you are referring to is gubo, when the dervishes were bombed, the sayid died and with him, the movement also died. The british armed isaaqs took advantage of this.

Search it on google books. it should be on the first page.

Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he wasn't the best at that era. The only people who run around with Rage Ugaas being "best" are Ogaden/Darood. When in reality there was many poets way better than him like Gabay Xoog (the strong poet)

gabay xoog sounds like the name of a cow. sounds like something idoo.rs later made up.:kodaksmiley:

most people who are reading this have heard of my guy raage, and I bet u none of have heard of this strong poet nigga, even his name suggests homie is trying to overcompensate.

ka soco sxb. when it comes to gabay and culture, cagadheers come first.:manny:

it isn't our fault.:salute:

Bohol

VIP
gabay xoog sounds like the name of a cow. sounds like something idoo.rs later made up.:kodaksmiley:

most people who are reading this have heard of my guy raage, and I bet u none of have heard of this strong poet nigga, even his name suggests homie is trying to overcompensate.

ka soco sxb. when it comes to gabay and culture, cagadheers come first.:manny:

it isn't our fault.:salute:

The only people who haven't heard of him are your likes who thought Jadeer was HJ :russ: so it is not a loss whether you know him or not. Colonial sources dating as far as the 19th century are out there of him bullying the "great" Rage Ugaas.

:ahh:

Aden Achmed Dubba of the Isaak, Habr-Yunis tribes, still lives, although so old, and at Meth and known under the name of Gabbaj hogg, the "strong poet." In his youth the songs aroused great envy among Raghe Ugaz, and, not infrequently, bloody and irreconcilable enmity.

Bollettino della Societa geografica italiana, Volume 6 1891.

I answered this already a few times.

The gabayo you are referring to is gubo, when the dervishes were bombed, the sayid died and with him, the movement also died. The british armed isaaqs took advantage of this.

Search it on google books. it should be on the first page.
Wasn't your sub clan against darawish?

Bohol

VIP
What is funny is ferarri is bragging about Rageh Ugaas as a Ogaden while I mentioned Gabay Xoog as a Sacad Yoonis a sub sub sub sub clan.

Our two famous poets from the 19th/20th century.

1. Gabay Xoog

2. Saalax laydiray

Saalax karbashing the Mad Mullah (Ina Carrow was his mother's name)

Wiirwiir istaag Ina Carroow, wehel la'aaneede
Waxyi kuuma soo dego dhulkaad, gelisay weesaaqe
Wejigii Rasuulka ha arkine, walam dheh naartiiye
Wax xun bays fartaan iyo khalqiga, weeraroo dhaca'e
Wariitada agoontaad cuntaan, waalidkeed lumay'e

Wacdina qaadan maysaan sidaad mar u wareerteene
Wax xunbaad? gacmaa kula jirtaan, waa beryiyo fiide
Wahaabiga sidiisaad cilmiga, wacan u diiddaane
Wixii Nebiyadii laga wershiyo war uma jeeddaane
Waddada isa-seegoo ka dhaca, wabiyo haadaanta

Wax-aqoon tashiga loo waciyo, waaya odayaale
Wadhma oo walaal iyo ka go'a wiil idiin kaca'e
Oo maalintaad rag is waddaan, wegeredkiin duulye
Baqaha wagac ka siiyoo rogaal, la idin weeteeye
Weydaha is dhaafiyo ka jaba, wiiqa bawdada'e.

Boowe sorry Kablalax and Harti are buried in Sanaag or Bari,Puntland unukah kula leh because our ancestors are buried there Sade are colonialists and Gedo is newly conquered land its all ours now you lot should of conquered new territory for yourselves when you had the chance :lolbron:
Who would want to share their land with Madows :nahgirl:

What is funny is ferarri is bragging about Rageh Ugaas as a Ogaden while I mentioned Gabay Xoog as a Sacad Yoonis a sub sub sub sub clan.

1. Gabay Xoog

2. Saalay laydiray

Maydkooda waa tuu aha, Maadha oo kala e

In warabihii madax ka helay, mahad Allah sheega

Caynaashe anigaa mulkiye, maahilkuu dhaqaye
Miiskaa ilaahay iigu shubay, mohorisiiye

Inay caydh la meelandaalayaan, mahad Allah sheega

:drakelaugh:

Sayid maxamed

1. Gabay Xoog

2. Saalay laydiray

When and where exactly was this? Doolo? Sanaag?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe sorry Kablalax and Harti are buried in Sanaag or Bari,Puntland unukah kula leh because our ancestors are buried there Sade are colonialists and Gedo is newly conquered land its all ours now you lot should of conquered new territory for yourselves when you had the chance :lolbron:
The only mareexan in puntland is @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman who is a mongrel other than that we dont mix like two dicks with no clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending