Sheik Sharif brings out abgaal accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile, Hasan Sheikh Mohamud adopts Darood accent while speaking at Deni inauguration.

Who is being disrespectful?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Clans have accents now? negro u is stupid

OP is a product of the prestigious Baardheere University, show some respect!

knipsel-png.57741

Are you two retards who can't differentiate between a Isaaq from Hargeysa and a Abgaal from Jowhar and a Marehan from Caabudwaaq are you saying those 3 all talk the same doqonsanaa :williamswtf::williamswtf:

They definitely appear retarded now. Very retarded. Probably actually are retarded lol

Ironic

VIP
Are you two retards who can't differentiate between a Isaaq from Hargeysa and a Abgaal from Jowhar and a Marehan from Caabudwaaq are you saying those 3 all talk the same doqonsanaa :williamswtf::williamswtf:

wariya you're the retard. Man said
"darood accent" as if a southern mareexaan and a northern Mj have the same dialect/accent or a northern and southern Dir. Clans don't have dialects/accents, regions do

That's because they're from different deegaans. Is there a difference between a Marehan from galgaduud and Habar gidir from galgaduud?

wariya you're the retard. Man said
"darood accent" as if a southern mareexaan and a northern Mj have the same dialect/accent or a northern and southern Dir. Clans don't have dialects/accents, regions do

Southern MX sound much more similar to Northern MJ than any of the neighboring southern clans

Sheikh Sharif used to adopt Darood speaking styles but now, maybe sensing the populist turn in the world, has adopted the overtly uneducated sounding abgaal dialect, while HSM continues to tone it down in his speeches.

That's because they're from different deegaans. Is there a difference between a Marehan from galgaduud and Habar gidir from galgaduud?

Habar Gidir from galgaduud sounds like a Marehan from galgaduud...who had been dropped on the head a few times

Anyone can tell the difference after a short listen.

Hawyie always talk in a lowly way compared to a Darood person. even from same region

maxaa turns into xaa
ahaa turns into ahii
noqday turns into neqday

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why are you laughing he’s right there’s 2 accents in Gedo one is called reer Galti which sounds to Northern MX,MJ,OG,Xawaadle the other is reer Guri accent which sounds closer to reer Waamo and other reer Jubba accents

VIP
Why are you laughing he’s right there’s 2 accents in Gedo one is called reer Galti which sounds to Northern MX,MJ,OG,Xawaadle the other is reer Guri accent which sounds closer to reer Waamo and other reer Jubba accents

Im not familiar with the diff dialects in gedo but i still stand by my claim that there's no such thing as a clan accent.

You think a dhulo speaks more like a marexaan than a neighbouring isaaq?

Im not familiar with the diff dialects in gedo but i still stand by my claim that there's no such thing as a clan accent.

You think a dhulo speaks more like a marexaan than a neighbouring isaaq?
They speak different. I can differentiate between Dhulo and Isaaq when both talk.

HG from Cadaado and MX from Balanbale you can differentiate between them after conversing for a bit.
You are from Djibouti don't come crashing in about dialects

They speak different. I can differentiate between Dhulo and Isaaq when both talk.

HG from Cadaado and MX from Balanbale you can differentiate between them after conversing for a bit.
You are from Djibouti don't come crashing in about dialects
Can you differentiate between dhulbahante in buuhodle and HJ in buuhodle? Some dhulbahante have the same accent as reer nugaal because their deegaan is closer to them. Everyone knows lahjad is deegaan and not clan.

Are you honestly disputing the fact that HG traditionally talk like “ aryaa xaatiri ku soo celi” only HG that dont talk like that is Sacad
And why is that why don't sacad speak the "hawiye" accent? And lahjad isn't about minor differences other we could say every city has it own dialect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts