She wants the D...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
So? I can recognize a good looking man. If he and I was at the club girls would only flock to him, and from what I can read he is compassionate and confident :diddyass:

Btw have you seen the toad that she is with? :tacky: Her fine ass deserve better!
This is suspect:childplease:

I think you need rehabilitation.
full

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I don't know. I like his refugee policy which shows compassion and him standing up for a multicultural Canada even when it is tough and his liberal views:kanyeshrug:

If I had a daughter I would marry him to her if he converted :ehh:

gucciWTF.png
How are you just gonna bring a mzungu into the fold? This mentality is a disease.

View attachment 13152 How are you just gonna bring a mzungu into the fold? This mentality is a disease.

It brings diversity. Mixed kids are some of the most beautiful. Have you seen Hallie Berry? :ivers:
:ayaanswag:What a strange thing to even say. Why can't you just say you like the guy's policies without offering your daughter like a sack of rice?

Is offering your daughter for marriage the Somali version of "would you like a cup of tea?"

It is the Somali version of "you can be a part of the tribe" :pachah1:

And the man brings good genes and good ethics with him. Somalis need that :yacadiim:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yooo walahi I booked that too, every picture of them she's giving him the eyes :cryinglaughsmiley:

if I were him I'd tear that ass up in the Whitehouse itself, have her screaming REFUGEES WELCOME

I don't know. I like his refugee policy which shows compassion and him standing up for a multicultural Canada even when it is tough and his liberal views:kanyeshrug:

If I had a daughter I would marry him to her if he converted :ehh:
:ivers:
A man is compassionate so he deserves your daughter? Abdis need some soul searching to find their raganimo. It is been missing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts