She used $8k..she left 2 kids behind ..tahriibs..tries 2 kill herself N Austria bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
racist Afghans and Syrians are made the managers of the camp and they are mistreating the Black Africans...

I love her lips..she has Bantu traits:lawd::mjpls:

8k is a lot. I don't understand why people who have lots of money and good jobs like to tahriib. Why are they risking their lives if they already have enough money. If they can afford the expenses to do tahriib they can maybe open small business or something.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
She tried to commit suicide but instead survived and broke her arms and back.

:jcoleno:

Ilaahi dadkeeni wu imtixaame walahi.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
8k is a lot. I don't understand why people who have lots of money and good jobs like to tahriib. Why are they risking their lives if they already have enough money. If they can afford the expenses to do tahriib they can maybe open small business or something.

I have a feeling that their parents encourage them. They see other people's children giving them 'biil' and they want their children to do the same. I highly doubt this girl wanted to leave her kids without some sort of pressure.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I have a feeling that their parents encourage them. They see other people's children giving them 'biil' and they want their children to do the same. I highly doubt this girl wanted to leave her kids without some sort of pressure.

It's more to do with their peers embarking on this voyage who've finally arrive in Germany who then post pics under tall towers and clean streets...

So parents are afraid for their children. They know the likelihood of getting killed us high but kids do it behind parent's back. Then parents just hope they get there and provide for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending