She thought she was 100% Somali, but she has a grand parent that is Yemen

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
She obviously knew. But she's trying to brag. But that is nothing to brag about, it is actually shameful. If I had any Ayrab in me, I'd hide that information and even deny the accuracy of the test.

She obviously knew. But she's trying to brag. But that is nothing to brag about, it is actually shameful. If I had any Ayrab in me, I'd hide that information and even deny the accuracy of the test.

Sxb, wallahi its easy to say than to experience bro, I am telling you myself, i was not aware of my Ayrab in me, thought i was 100%, my parents are not aware and deny till today :ftw9nwa:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Sxb, wallahi its easy to say than to experience bro, I am telling you myself, i was not aware of my Ayrab in me, thought i was 100%, my parents are not aware and deny till today :ftw9nwa:
I would love opportunity to analyze your 23andMe raw dna file. Or maybe you can search the part I am looking for. If you email it to yourself inside Gmail, Gmail allows you to search inside it. It is like 16mb in size. Thanks

I would love opportunity to analyze your 23andMe raw dna file. Or maybe you can search the part I am looking for. If you email it to yourself inside Gmail, Gmail allows you to search inside it. It is like 16mb in size. Thanks

How does the gmail allow to search inside it, that would be at a free cost. I feel comfortable doing myself, I cant send my raw data to anyone unless its a registered company that is responsible by law to protect the client privacy rights.

Once i find how to do it, I will send you the result.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
How does the gmail allow to search inside it, that would be at a free cost. I feel comfortable doing myself, I cant send my raw data to anyone unless its a registered company that is responsible by law to protect the client privacy rights.
Ctrl+F lol 😂

Trending