She deserved 50 years in prison 4 her stubborn Geeljire mentality. Xalimo killed a toddler, ran over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a massive, colossal nacasad.
It's things like these that piss me off beyond belief.
She killed a child, did she even have a license?

She had the written temp that they usually get it through dubious means. You're allowed to be read to in Somali while the Somali guy paid by you to covertly pass you the answer

She was long way away from the full license

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It was a case of coming straight from Dadaab refugee camp to this country and trying to drive by sheer lunacy without taking the time to learn or pay for a driving school. Kulahaa anaa isbaraya the hard way, wa kaas maxey ka faa'idey?

This shit pisses me off because I have to avoid near misses on the road by lunatic Somali vans driven by a lady.
wax ka indho adaag somali women maaleh, I see these xalimos in their vans that can't even get out of a parking lot and I ask myself how did they get their license :ohlord:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
She had the written temp that they usually get it through dubious means. You're allowed to be read to in Somali while the Somali guy paid by you to covertly pass you the answer

She was long way away from the full license
Disgusting.
What kind of moron do you have to be to cheat on something like a driving test?
That's your life you're playing with :snoop:

Sad, I feel bad for them both, she isn't very familiar with how driving works and probably thinks it's like a movie not taking into account that driving is extremely deadly.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So I'm reading the article, apparently she showed no remorse and didn't say anything to the family after her sentencing was read?:stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending