She deserved 50 years in prison 4 her stubborn Geeljire mentality. Xalimo killed a toddler, ran over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She never driven a car before and was in the country less than a year.

A week before this incident a cop was called by commuters on a highway. Ileen this lady got on the highway and passed her exit and guess what she did ? Woman decided to backup to the exit she passed on a FREAKING HIGHWAY where cars are going by 80mph. Luckily a cop made it on time. This cop was so nice he only towed her car and gave her a warning instead of arresting her.
Now that cop is in trouble for not revoking her driver license and arresting her that day. He is on an administrative leave because a week later she ran over a toddler.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
in the UK she would've got 6 month suspended sentence and a 2 year driving ban thanks to our loony leftist judiciary

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
in the UK she would've got 6 month suspended sentence and a 2 year driving ban thanks to our loony leftist judiciary

Dude you should see the video of her running over the kid. She left the road like a mile to come to this poor's family's door step. She was coming to say hi but she mistaken the paddle for the break.

waraabe

Your superior
Dude you should see the video of her running over the kid. She left the road like a mile to come to this poor's family's door step. She was coming to say hi but she mistaken the paddle for the break.

she couldnt see her feet because of the jilbaab

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
she couldnt see her feet because of the jilbaab

It was a case of coming straight from Dadaab refugee camp to this country and trying to drive by sheer lunacy without taking the time to learn or pay for a driving school. Kulahaa anaa isbaraya the hard way, wa kaas maxey ka faa'idey?

This shit pisses me off because I have to avoid near misses on the road by lunatic Somali vans driven by a lady.

ceebey tacaaaaal!

this woman is sickkkkkk. & why these women let themselves go like this every geeljire woman that dress like that look like african equivalent of white trailer trash ufffff

There’s an actual video of her running the kid over?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What a massive, colossal nacasad.
It's things like these that piss me off beyond belief.
She killed a child, did she even have a license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending