"Shaykh Said al Kamali responds to the Madkhalis and their likes"

according to the ahlul starbucks- the view of Ibn Hazm and Ibn Kathir is a khariji view. so Ibn Hazm and Ibn Kathir were khawarij?

if ordinary Muslims say this- the ahlul starbucks will label them as khawarij. why won't they apply the same standard to Sheikh Uthaymeen? and aren't they supposed to be followers of the same minhaj as Sheikh Uthaymeen? you can see how they claim they follow the likes of Sheikh Uthaymeen but their thinking is way different than his.

@Omar del Sur whats with your 180 degree turn? Since when did you distances yourself from madkhalis?

I had been quietly starting to move away from them and starting to have questions about their ideology... but then with how they've acted since October 7, that was like the straw that broke the camel's back. a lot of that group has acted really treacherously towards the Palestinian cause. that was what led me to really start looking into the holes in their ideology. and their ideology does have serious holes in it.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I had been quietly starting to move away from them and starting to have questions about their ideology... but then with how they've acted since October 7, that was like the straw that broke the camel's back. a lot of that group has acted really treacherously towards the Palestinian cause. that was what led me to really start looking into the holes in their ideology. and their ideology does have serious holes in it.
Acting treacherously towards the Palestinian cause? A very comical statement from the ahul sitters. Please name those treasons and don't send me videos of Saudis eating food as a sin, comparing it to Muslims in Palestine.

What have those people you slander as Madkhali done that is not part of the Sunnah, which you class as treason? I don't plaster and point the finger at the rulers, spending my day looking for every shortcoming and then labeling them as kafirs and inciting hatred against them. It does not make me a traitor, but of course, it is to your sickened Khawarij brain.

Acting treacherously towards the Palestinian cause? A very comical statement from the ahul sitters. Please name those treasons and don't send me videos of Saudis eating food as a sin, comparing it to Muslims in Palestine.

What have those people you slander as Madkhali done that is not part of the Sunnah, which you class as treason? I don't plaster and point the finger at the rulers, spending my day looking for every shortcoming and then labeling them as kafirs and inciting hatred against them. It does not make me a traitor, but of course, it is to your sickened Khawarij brain.

we actually have a lot of examples. but I'm busy right now. and you should post my post you're referring to with the Saudis because you are misrepresenting that post. you have a lot of time for someone who pretends to be rich.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
we actually have a lot of examples. but I'm busy right now. and you should post my post you're referring to with the Saudis because you are misrepresenting that post. you have a lot of time for someone who pretends to be rich.
Busy is another way of saying I don't have concrete examples, and if I do, it's just a hunch or else you wouldn't have replied until you had the time and proof. Do you believe I have the energy to sift through the spam-filled tweet threads you constantly post, obsessing over foreign states and rulers? The difference is, the average person doesn't have the time, as they trade it for money. In my case, I mostly work from home and use both a laptop and desktop, providing me with ample time.

Busy is another way of saying I don't have concrete examples, and if I do, it's just a hunch or else you wouldn't have replied until you had the time and proof. Do you believe I have the energy to sift through the spam-filled tweet threads you constantly post, obsessing over foreign states and rulers? The difference is, the average person doesn't have the time, as they trade it for money. In my case, I mostly work from home and use both a laptop and desktop, providing me with ample time.

no it's actually i have stuff to do. i can't be posting like twenty posts on here a day like you do.