Shaykh Abd Al-Rahman bin Ahmad al-Zayla'i ( early 19th century - 1882)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
Racists hate people because of their skin, you hate people because of their beliefs. Is there really any difference? :comeon: Either way, you're a bigot.

People can change their belief. Nobody can change their skin colour.

:ivers: And, no, don't bring up Micheal Jackson. That doesn't qualify.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
First of all I'm not racist at all and if i hate you it's because of your disbelief. Now with that said allow me to just clarify a few things really quickly for you. We do not only believe that Allah is just good and omnipotent. We believe that part of Allah's names and attributes include ‘the Just’, ‘the Severe in Punishment’, ‘the Wise’, ‘the Avenger’, and ‘the Compassionate’, amongst many others. Your perceived evil and suffering in the world can be due to,

• Allah's punishment as a result of our sins and bad actions.

• Allah's wisdom, as there may be divine wisdom in permitting evil and suffering. Even if we can’t evaluate what the wisdom is, it doesn’t mean it is not there. To argue such a thing would be a logical fallacy, known as the argument from ignorance (argumentum ad ignorantiam).

There is nothing just, compassionate, or merciful about eternal torture. I'm refuse to believe in a god that would do such a thing.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
There is nothing just, compassionate, or merciful about eternal torture. I'm refuse to believe in a god that would do such a thing.

We do not reduce Allah into parts, rather Allah is seen as one and unique in context of all his names and attributes. Right next to the attribute you highlighted is: "The Severe in Punishment".

Why do you assume a mortal King/Dictator/Democratically Elected President could be more severe in punishment than Allah?

:ufdup: You've assumed wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending