Sharmaajo wont sign the papers to add 3 new districts to Banaadir

Jungle

VIP
Gubadleey, Garasbaleey and Darusalaam. All 3 are strictly populated by reer xamar daye. Finish has said on universaltvs dood wadaag that he has forwarded the papers to sharmaajo to sign off. He still hasnt and its been 6 months.

Gubadleey is rising fast, darusalaam i dont need to explain and Garasbaaleey is currently part of dayniile but with 0 maqaar fiqato residing there. It should be noted that reer waraabe are against garasbaaleey as theyve been blowing up every gudoomiye named using their terrorist wing and i believe its 3 this year and more in the past.

For anywhere to become a district the president has to sign off on it as xasan sheikh for kaxshiqaal (kaxda) which is today less developed than the 3 soon to be districts.

Jazeera will join banaadir as well insha allah now that reer ceel dheer have moved there in numbers from what ive heard @Woke1.4rm.Shibis :mjhaps:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Garasbaaley is beautiful, I remeber their being 100 camels for each person. Darusalaam is a bit over rated tho, the gated part I mean. The food was mediocre and the “rides” were for children. I have no clue what gubaadley is tho. That being said I hope they both get district status

Gubadleey, Garasbaleey and Darusalaam. All 3 are strictly populated by reer xamar daye. Finish has said on universaltvs dood wadaag that he has forwarded the papers to sharmaajo to sign off. He still hasnt and its been 6 months.

Gubadleey is rising fast, darusalaam i dont need to explain and Garasbaaleey is currently part of dayniile but with 0 maqaar fiqato residing there. It should be noted that reer waraabe are against garasbaaleey as theyve been blowing up every gudoomiye named using their terrorist wing and i believe its 3 this year and more in the past.

For anywhere to become a district the president has to sign off on it as xasan sheikh for kaxshiqaal (kaxda) which is today less developed than the 3 soon to be districts.

Jazeera will join banaadir as well insha allah now that reer ceel dheer have moved there in numbers from what ive heard @Woke1.4rm.Shibis :mjhaps:

After the mooryan terrorists from ceeldheer failed to steal lands in Jazeera during HSM time they have now resorted to do things the halaal way and use their Ill gained money to buy lands.
We shouldnt depend on the cheese just like banadir state, we should wait for the next government .

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
No one recognizes districts created after 1991.

Section 2 of Article 49 of the draft constitution makes it clear that the lower house of parliament has the mandate to create new districts.

Also, the status of Xamar remains undetermined because parliament has failed to pass the legislation required by Article 9.

As of 1991, Xamar has 16 districts.

Section 2 of Article 49 of the draft constitution makes it clear that the lower house of parliament has the mandate to create new districts.

Also, the status of Xamar remains undetermined because parliament has failed to pass the legislation required by Article 9.

article this article that

my nigga this is a not the Hague.

After the mooryan terrorists from ceeldheer failed to steal lands in Jazeera during HSM time they have now resorted to do things the halaal way and use their Ill gained money to buy lands.
We shouldnt depend on the cheese just like banadir state, we should wait for the next government .
I’m confused arn’t you Abgal?

But Ufeyn is a district?
69063A88-7625-44D9-8BDD-7007B70007D3.jpeg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

When will jebertis realise the rules only apply for them:francis:

XSM should create as many Benaadir/HS/GM districts as he wants. He has just as much a mandate as Afweyne creating Goldogob district to punish SSDF and 7 Gedo districts. Do it by presidential decree if necessary as long as he can get more than a 1/3 of parliament to vote against impeachment, Qoslaaye is unstoppable, eve with Rooble as PM. Time to blow up 4.5 forumale and GM/HS/Benaadir underrepresentation dating back to booli qaran era

Jungle

VIP

:russ: Who are you?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

No one respects sharci in Somalia, we learned that painful lesson as 17 Sept was breached.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Sharci lol. This is xoog wariyaa. HAG gonna do whatever they want. Like we did with GM, we will do the same with Banadir. Constitution this constitution that. Ain’t nobody reading article 13305058303.

Trending