Sharmaajo wont sign the papers to add 3 new districts to Banaadir

Hawiyes have inflated confidence in HSM.
888ECAA9-9D21-4F66-8850-53FDA022270C.jpeg

Long Live HSM

Hawiyes have inflated confidence in HSM.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree Qoslaaye is in it for the money. How many times do I have to repeat this XSM handed power to Cheese with GM/HS having fewer federal seats than PL/GM, no Benaadir statehood, and beesha dhexe has just 30% fewer senate seats than the Cheeseman's confederation

XSM should use this golden opportunity with Rooble as PM to pass structural reforms and find submissive PM. The worst that can happen is an impeachment he can survive as long as he has more than a 1/3 of parliament. If he can get 20% from beesha dhexe All he needs is another 13% and the Northern fugitives MPs have 20% of Somalia Itaiana seats for sale and he can bully minorities/KG delegates. Its nearly impossible to remove him from office. I would keep my cousin Rooble as PM but Im not Smileyface who suffered 4 years of my own cousins in SNA crushing protests in my city of Muqdisho

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

I agree Qoslaaye is in it for the money. How many times do I have to repeat this XSM handed power to Cheese with GM/HS having fewer federal seats than PL/GM, no Benaadir statehood, and beesha dhexe has just 30% fewer senate seats than the Cheeseman's confederation

XSM should use this golden opportunity with Rooble as PM to pass structural reforms and find submissive PM. The worst that can happen is an impeachment he can survive as long as he has more than a 1/3 of parliament. If he can get 20% from beesha dhexe All he needs is another 13% and the Northern fugitives MPs have 20% of Somalia Itaiana seats for sale and he can bully minorities/KG delegates. Its nearly impossible to remove him from office. I would keep my cousin Rooble as PM but Im not Smileyface who suffered 4 years of my own cousins in SNA crushing protests in my city of Muqdisho
If the gameplan of controlling seats meant anything it would have worked with Cheese.

Its clear from then that if you want to take total control it wont be with the ICs dollars and Amisom guards. @Jiron will continue to “urge all actors to cooperate :)
268641CE-3CE4-4F52-8D67-5FC6BD50736A.jpeg

Bump.

I visited Gubaadley recently for the first time in years and the place has developed massively. Huge spike in population with a newly built police station, hospital etc. I'd say there the population is no less than 100k people in this deegan. HSM has to sign off Gubadley, Garasbaaley and Daruusalaam as districts. It's a must

Bump.

I visited Gubaadley recently for the first time in years and the place has developed massively. Huge spike in population with a newly built police station, hospital etc. I'd say there the population is no less than 100k people in this deegan. HSM has to sign off Gubadley, Garasbaaley and Daruusalaam as districts. It's a must
what are the demographics of these 3 districts?

Also how was Kaxda incorporated into modern day Xamar as it was not a district under Siad barre times?

@Kheyre reer kaaxda proposed the idea to become their own district and break off from dharkenley during Sheihk shariif times. However I'm not sure if he signed it off or HSM during his early stages in office.

for the three districts that this thread are about, two of them will have Abgaal dc and the other will be duduble

reer

VIP
@Kheyre reer kaaxda proposed the idea to become their own district and break off from dharkenley during Sheihk shariif times. However I'm not sure if he signed it off or HSM during his early stages in office.

for the three districts that this thread are about, two of them will have Abgaal dc and the other will be duduble

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
In Garasbaaley HG live in big numbers there. I haven’t been but my fam owns some land there and my father was staying there last year. There’s even have a xaafad called Galmudug there. HSM used to sell a lot of land in his first term and has developed loads since

Who sold that land Xaafada Galmudug sits on? Was it Daud or Caligaaf @Rationale

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Garasbaaley is beautiful, I remeber their being 100 camels for each person. Darusalaam is a bit over rated tho, the gated part I mean. The food was mediocre and the “rides” were for children. I have no clue what gubaadley is tho. That being said I hope they both get district status
It’s also very ugly and looks like a concentration camp every house is identical no variation but it’s durable just not attractive

I’m hoping daruslam gated neighborhood can look similar to city park estate nairobi
The thing is hormuud was dumb and didnt buy enough land when it was cheap some parts look beutiful but then you got Goofley who live in huts they dont wanna sell either. If this was another country theyd force the people to sell but its impossible in Somalia.

In Garasbaaley HG live in big numbers there. I haven’t been but my fam owns some land there and my father was staying there last year. There’s even have a xaafad called Galmudug there. HSM used to sell a lot of land in his first term and has developed loads since

This is true, i remember during 2012 alot of people bought plots of land and are holding, Garasbaaley has grown so much in 10 years.