Sharma boy reaches Minneapolis epic tour!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I am going this Wknd I have tickets
I used to be against him when I found out what his songs were about and promoting vice but when I found out who he was, laandheer laandheer dhalay, who can tell him what to do. Give him my regards eedo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to be against him when I found out what his songs were about and promoting vice but when I found out who he was, laandheer laandheer dhalay, who can tell him what to do. Give him my regards eedo.

1656011098957.png

Who the hell is this guy? He isn’t known here in the U.K. or I bet in Europe. Is that all you got USA? We have Sir Mo Farah etc
Millions of Somalis in Somalia and diaspora love this nigga I’m pretty sure he not gone lose sleep over 1 irrelevant dhocil.
:camby:

Who the hell is this guy? He isn’t known here in the U.K. or I bet in Europe. Is that all you got USA? We have Sir Mo Farah etc
How u comparing mo farah to sharma boy . He’s a famous singer I hope he improves and others also get on the trap wave lmfao

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You can’t compare SIR Mo Farah to this unknown singer who’s known in USA but not elsewhere. Big difference my darling Iman
Sharma boy is way more famous than Mo Farah, he even did a song with K’naan.

Trending