Sharma boy reaches Minneapolis epic tour!

This must be soo big for Minneapolis, a Somali singer who’s barely known comes to their tuulo a size of my borough here in London. Compare that to my great city of London where if he had come he would be no one.

You can’t compare SIR Mo Farah to this unknown singer who’s known in USA but not elsewhere. Big difference my darling Iman
Obviously sharma boy is performing for a 100% Somali audience it’s not that deep , for example bad bunny is famous but only Spanish speakers care about him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I am Reer U.K. so I do not know this man. I speak for every Londoner and am coming with no hate. Genuinely shocked this guy has fans

He is defo there to marry a peng somali American lady for the green card. Definitely he won’t be going back to third world Somalia

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I still wonder how ciyaalsuuqs can openly do what they want in the ”conservative” country that Somalia supposedly is. This man was singing openly about s*x and no outrage. Westernisation will beat our ass blue.

Send his skinny ass back. Bro is already a menace in Somalia, who thought it was a good idea bringing to the US. I bet his first stop was the liquor store

:silanyolaugh:

Lool@who is Sharma.... To the UK folks can u even afford $60/£60 tickets?

Suldaan and Ilkacase great talents but they can't touch Sharma, Mo Farah himself would be honoured to meet the young Prince, Hassan Adan Samatar is still the king.

Reer uk is salty all their artist is hooded

vibranium GIF by Chunkz

Based

VIP
Someone tell this roach he isn’t peforming in garowe this is Minneapolis USA. He will bring his yoyo kenyan outfits and his cheap calaq with him. Uff

Trending