Sharia law in action: Jail fear prevents women in Mauritania from filing rape complaints, study find

Is Sharia law the best system for women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame Islam, it’s just unfortunate that the groups that accepted it en masse are low IQ ayrabs and Africans. Both full of brain dead idiots who don’t need religion to act like animals :francis:
Well said. It’s a shame that such a great, progressive religion has been dumbed down to suit their egos and ingnorance :meleshame:

The only belief system that protects women is Islam. Be thankful for shariah.

I'm thankful that Sharia is but a distant nightmare.

Here is map: Notice how highly ranked Muslim countries are?
table-1.png

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Yeah sure
:comeon:

Thanks for helping prove my point. All of them men would’ve been delt with properly if they lived under shariah and couldn’t flee to a non Muslim country.
Your beloved western countries are only helping them escape the lashes they deserve.

Thanks for helping prove my point. All of them men would’ve been delt with properly if they lived under shariah and couldn’t flee to a non Muslim country.
Your beloved western countries are only helping them escape the lashes they deserve.

You said Islam is the protection of women and you see how Islam is used for prostitution. How can the criminal be dealt with under Sheria in which women are jailed and punished for being raped. Are you fucking serious?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You said Islam is the protection of women and you see how Islam is used for prostitution. How can they be dealt with under Sheria in which women are jailed and punished for being raped. Are you fucking serious?

Unless youre Shi’a, prostitituion has nothing to do with Islam.

And women aren’t punished for being raped. If they are, that country isn’t following shariah properly. Stop spreading western propaganda.

Unless youre Shi’a, prostitituion has nothing to do with Islam.

And women aren’t punished for being raped. If they are, that country isn’t following shariah properly. Stop spreading western propaganda.

The Somali men from the west go to Kenya and "marry" these innocent girls. The marriage is preformed under Islamic law. The supposedly Somali Muslims are using Islamic marriage just to get to the girl's skirts. The girls believe in the Islamic marriage but where is their protection from Islam? I am not saying the fault is the religion but to claim religion will protect you is foolishness. Instead the girls need to be educated to protect themselves and not be blinded by religious marriages. Never trust religion instead use your God given brain!

@Steamdevolopment do you find me as a selfish a person? I personally don’t care about others since life in Norway is difficult, need to save for housing, bills, and other stuff. Muslim countries is the least of my concerns.

@Steamdevolopment do you find me as a selfish a person? I personally don’t care about others since life in Norway is difficult, need to save for housing, bills, and other stuff. Muslim countries is the least of my concerns.

That is entirely reasonable, but you don't have to dedicate your whole life to the cause, rather you could support at the times when life is easier.

I however respect if you choose not to, and this isn't just about muslim countries but also our own countries that is being infested by Islamism.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
That is entirely reasonable, but you don't have to dedicate your whole life to the cause, rather you could support at the times when life is easier.

I however respect if you choose not to, and this isn't just about muslim countries but also our own countries that is being infested by Islamism.

What’s islamism? You keep using words such as Islamist and islamism. Aren’t Islamist just Muslims and islamism just Islam?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Islamism in my definition is anyone who wishes to have Sharia as we see it in muslim countries transferred to Europe in all facet of lives, including the penal code.

Lol all followers of Islam wish to see shariah. Islamist are just Muslim by your definition.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Not all muslims hold those beliefs, but most do and should be countered with real world examples as in this article.

Hmm. What Muslims don’t want shariah? That seems a bit of to worship your creator but not want to obey His laws.

But you aren’t actually proving shariah is bad for humanity, you are just repeating what you have been fed by western secular liberals.

Hmm. What Muslims don’t want shariah? That seems a bit of to worship your creator but not want to obey His laws.

But you aren’t actually proving shariah is bad for humanity, you are just repeating what you have been fed by western secular liberals.

You aren’t actually proving shariah is good for humanity, you are just repeating what you have been fed by eastern islamist scholars.

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending